To you very few remaining Maes supporters

12 Oct 2010 21:42 #31 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: How about credit for cleaning house of liberal dems in November, let's start with that archer

You're kidding of course. The republicans had a better chance of that before the tea party got involved with their fringe candidates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2010 21:47 #32 by daisypusher

travelingirl wrote: I have reason to believe Maes will drop out at the end of October.

If he is going to drop out, he needs to do it now. I received my mail-in ballot today. Maes supporters may cast their vote for him, only to find that their vote did not count after he is gone....

12 Oct 2010 22:24 #33 by The Viking

archer wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: How about credit for cleaning house of liberal dems in November, let's start with that archer

You're kidding of course. The republicans had a better chance of that before the tea party got involved with their fringe candidates.

Again, you on the left just don't get it. We don't want to kee voting in the same old big government candidates. I said before, we would rather have a solid base of 35-40 fiscally responsible Republican Senators rather than just doing what the Dems keep doing and are doing again this election. Voting in the same irresponsible, greedy, big spenders that got us into this mess. At least a good part of the Republican Party is actually voting for the change everyone wants, not just bitching about it and voting in the same results.

So when you say, the Republicans had a better chance before the tea party got involved, who cares! We don't just want to vote in the same big government career politicians that we had in there before. This isn't just abotu the Republican party winning, it is about America finally winning. We are voting for that change that you really want to but don't realize it due to your hatred for the words 'Tea Party'. And if you think personal responsibility, smaller government, lower taxes, less wasteful spending, and more power to the people and free market represents 'fringe candidates', then you are way too far to the left to understand what we are fighting for anyway. Just vote in Bennet who voted for a lot of this crap that got us into this mess and wonder why things aren't changing.

And FYI, they will easily take over the House even with a lot of fiscally responsible Tea Party candidates. 55-81 house seats are the latest estimates and we only need 39. We are finally changing things the right way!

12 Oct 2010 22:33 #34 by The Viking
Too many liberals focus on 1 or 2 issues and call a candidate too extreme. Even though they are totally in line with what they are looking for fiscally and in other important areas. They will take an issue like abortion, or religion, and say they are way too far to the right to be voted in. If you would just look at their records and what they stand for and what they will bring to congress, you will see that they are exactly what you want other than a couple issues that will never be overruled in our lifetime anyway. Stop being one issue voters and vote in fiscally responsible people even if they believe a baby is a life at conception. Instead you guys vote in the pro abortion candidate, even though he has voted for all of the problems that brought us here. Start voting for change if you are serious about helping America again.

12 Oct 2010 22:47 #35 by archer
OK....I get it....better to put in the devil you don't know than the devil you know. Seriously, do you really think the tea party candidates, once in office, will be any different than the politicians already there? If you do, I got a really nice piece of ocean front property here in Phoenix for ya.

What concerns me about "some" of the tea party candidates is they will probably be eaten alive by the whole washington system. Their idealistic goals are just that...idealistic, not practical, not feasible, just pie-in-the-sky goals that will never fly. I have no great love for anyone in Congress, but I do respect some of them enough to know that they will stop short of ruining this country and it's economy, I have no faith that the tea party idealogues will do the same, I think they would rather see this country fail than prosper under a democratic president (of course I feel that way about many of the reps already in office). I also don't think they have the backbone to make unpopular decisions if those decisions might anger their tea party base....the "tea party" label seems more important than the future of our nation.

Whatever happens in Nov.....it will still be gridlock, and when 2012 comes around we will hear the same "throw the bums out".....some of those bums may well be tea party congress-persons or senators. Won't that be fun!!

13 Oct 2010 05:34 #36 by outdoor338
archer, your dreaming, you and I both know, change is coming, you will not like it! The people want it, and they want it now. More liberals will be out of office in 2012. The people will speak this november, are you going to call everyone who votes against your party crazy? Obama is out attacking republicans, while he should be addressing the job situation. You libs are so outta touch with the average joe, you don't even know it. Obama attacks rove??? This is so laughable watching obama driving the car off the cliff...

13 Oct 2010 06:06 #37 by LadyJazzer

archer wrote: Whatever happens in Nov.....it will still be gridlock, and when 2012 comes around we will hear the same "throw the bums out".....some of those bums may well be tea party congress-persons or senators. Won't that be fun!!

Archer, just keep in mind that these are the same guys that voted in Bush...twice. That's what you're dealing with.

13 Oct 2010 06:49 #38 by outdoor338
Just a reminder for you LJ and archer, you voted for obama, and look what's happening..I'd take bush back in a heartbeat!

13 Oct 2010 07:01 #39 by RenegadeCJ

LadyJazzer wrote:
Archer, just keep in mind that these are the same guys that voted in Bush...twice. That's what you're dealing with.

Don't forget Archer, these are the same guys that voted in Bush...twice, when the alternatives were Gore and Kerry....Not like it was much of a choice of excellence!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

13 Oct 2010 08:42 #40 by The Viking
Saying you are a Democrat has almost become embarassing for candidates. Some are using ads saying they voted with Bush and there was an ad the other day where a Dem ran an ad saying that he was proud to have voted with the Republicans the majority of the time. Candidates are running from the label of Democrat and also they are ashamed to talk about anything they voted for. And they sure won't bring in the leaders of their party, Obama, Pelosi or Reid.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds