To you very few remaining Maes supporters

11 Oct 2010 14:24 #11 by RenegadeCJ

archer wrote: I'm not losing any sleep.....the changing of the guard happens every so many election cycles because voters are fickle, they tend to vote for the next newest thing, then are disillusioned and the pendulum swings again. I am heartened by the fact that most of the tea party candidates i have heard are extreme enough that their agendas will probably not make it into law, if they even get out of committee. I am also amused by how the tea party members can so easily dismiss some of the glaring flaws in their candidates. They would elect a hyena if it could say "lower taxes, smaller government"

I'd prefer some small flaws in ordinary people, who go, serve for a term, then someone new comes in. The career politician should become extinct.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2010 14:41 #12 by outdoor338
Two terms, and that's all... :yeahthat:

11 Oct 2010 14:48 #13 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: ya, I have to agree with you, kinda like you libs missed on obama's glaring flaws. Goes both ways!

Yes it does...but don’t the conservatives usually hate the "you did it too" defense?

11 Oct 2010 15:22 #14 by outdoor338
Don't know archer, its used by both sides...both dems and republicans..

11 Oct 2010 18:16 #15 by JMC
Maybe cause Ross was right "not a dime's worth of difference" Corrupt system and we get dime store ideologues on both sides. Lesser of 2 evils presents such difficult choices.

11 Oct 2010 18:27 #16 by Nmysys
I want to put my two cents in here and say that the Tea Party wasn't even in existence Archer when Maes won in the Assembly and absolutely none of the members of our group voted for Maes in the Primary, as far as I know. You can make all the claims you want about the Tea Party, but you are only repeating the talking points of the Democratic Party. Even your opinion of Odonell is based on the news you have read or heard from Liberal Comedians, not based on any facts, just attacks because the Democratic party is in fear of these upstart candidates. They did it with Palin, attacking with ridicule because they feared her for being a real American Woman with a real life, not a career politician, but one who had values. NOW for years talked about having women candidates but turned their backs on Palin because they were part of the left agenda.

11 Oct 2010 18:52 #17 by archer
excuse me....but my opinion of O'Donnell is based on her own words......nothing else.

as for maes......I do not think the tea Party put him in office, nor do I think they necessarily won him the primary, but of the remaining candidates he most closely fits their "ideals".

11 Oct 2010 20:16 #18 by HEARTLESS
archer, more ridiculous spewing from one who knows nothing of what they speak. Tom Tancredo fits most of the ideals that the TEA Party supports, and he came in after the Republican primary fiasco. Are you capable of individual thought, or just Democrat talking points and buzz words?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

11 Oct 2010 20:23 #19 by dummy up
Tancredo will make Colorado a national laughing stock. Hick looks better every day. You guys shot yourselves in the foot-again.

11 Oct 2010 20:29 #20 by HEARTLESS
A laughing stock that will end the burden on our states systems by getting rid of illegal aliens? Whereas Slick Hick will talk about it. Dummy, its better to be thought a fool, than type in nonsense and prove it.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds