To you very few remaining Maes supporters

11 Oct 2010 21:16 #21 by archer

HEARTLESS wrote: A laughing stock that will end the burden on our states systems by getting rid of illegal aliens? Whereas Slick Hick will talk about it. Dummy, its better to be thought a fool, than type in nonsense and prove it.

Tancredo wil not get rid of illegals in CO...he will just make a lot of noise about it. I think most thinking people know that. And that will be the sum total of what he is capable of doing. Perhaps I give the tea party too much credit...I figured they would see through Tom's one issue candidacy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2010 06:11 #22 by HEARTLESS
So you'll be at the next local TEA Party meeting to hear Tom talk about his one issue? It shouldn't take long, if its just one issue. Or maybe you'd be surprised to hear him on other issues as well. Of course you'd have to go in disguise so none of the Progressives knew you heard anything that wasn't pre approved.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Oct 2010 06:20 #23 by Nobody that matters

archer wrote: Tancredo wil not get rid of illegals in CO...he will just make a lot of noise about it. I think most thinking people know that. And that will be the sum total of what he is capable of doing. Perhaps I give the tea party too much credit...I figured they would see through Tom's one issue candidacy.

He's got alot to say about the budget as well, and I like the way he's talking. My three main concerns in this election are financial (I want smaller government at all levels), Immigration (I support legal immigration, but I oppose amnesty for those that illegally jumped in line), and campaign reform.

Two out of three ain't bad.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

12 Oct 2010 07:17 #24 by Connie+H

archer wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: A laughing stock that will end the burden on our states systems by getting rid of illegal aliens? Whereas Slick Hick will talk about it. Dummy, its better to be thought a fool, than type in nonsense and prove it.

Tancredo wil not get rid of illegals in CO...he will just make a lot of noise about it. I think most thinking people know that. And that will be the sum total of what he is capable of doing. Perhaps I give the tea party too much credit...I figured they would see through Tom's one issue candidacy.

If you bother to look I think you'll find that Tancredo is well versed on many issues. Education is one of the areas he is very versed and knowledgeable.

12 Oct 2010 07:24 #25 by Connie+H

Dummy Up wrote: Tancredo will make Colorado a national laughing stock. Hick looks better every day. You guys shot yourselves in the foot-again.

How do you figure? We will have elected a known conservative. We will have sent a stong message to both political parties especially the GOP. We will have elected a strong voice for education and against illegal immigration.

12 Oct 2010 15:58 #26 by Nmysys
Welcome to the forum Connie, its great to see a new screen name here.

Those who post here in opposition to Tom Tancredo fall into two categories, mostly those Progressives that totally oppose anything Conservative, Republican or Tea Party, and the few who will vote for Maes, even though he has proven to not be who he had said he was when he won the Assembly vote, and those are the Republicans who will vote the party line, no matter what it costs.

In other words, don't let them get to you!!! Just like Dan Maes, they dig their heels into the ground stubbornly and resist all common sense.

Will you be going to the affair Saturday the 16th in Aurora for Tom Tancredo? We are going to be there. It looks like even Dick Wadhams will be out to support Tancredo, as well as Mike Rosen, and many others.

12 Oct 2010 17:31 #27 by Travelingirl
I have reason to believe Maes will drop out at the end of October.

12 Oct 2010 17:38 #28 by Nmysys
Archer:

Be fair and honest. When have you ever given the Tea Party any credit?

12 Oct 2010 18:12 #29 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Archer:

Be fair and honest. When have you ever given the Tea Party any credit?

credit for what?

12 Oct 2010 21:29 #30 by outdoor338
How about credit for cleaning house of liberal dems in November, let's start with that archer

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds