I smashed a Tancredo sign down

20 Oct 2010 17:20 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
I smashed a Tancredo sign down was created by UNDER MODERATION
I'm not going to tell you when and where but when I was in town recently I smashed a Tom Trancredo sign down with a baseball bat I keep in my jeep. It was big, there was nobody around and against the advice of my wife i smashed it down and we got out of there as quickly as possible..You can't get prosecuted for that because it's political expression, FYI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2010 17:25 #2 by HEARTLESS
The party of STUPID is gaining members daily.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

20 Oct 2010 17:26 #3 by JusSayin
MP, you're like an erection that lasts four hours...you're really proud of yourself, but in reality, someone needs to call you a doctor.

20 Oct 2010 17:26 #4 by Scruffy

HEARTLESS wrote: The party of STUPID is gaining members daily.

Indeed, the Tea Party does seem to attract more people every day.

20 Oct 2010 17:28 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I smashed a Tancredo sign down

JusSayin wrote: MP, you're like an erection that lasts four hours...you're really proud of yourself, but in reality, someone needs to call you a doctor.

I can't tell you how satisfieying it was...I still get a kick out of it when I think about it...I pulled over and my wife asked why, I told her I had to take a piss and when I grabbed the bat and started running up the embankment she started yelling "what are you doing!"

I got a big OMG when I returned to the vehicle...

20 Oct 2010 17:52 #6 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote: I'm not going to tell you when and where but when I was in town recently I smashed a Tom Trancredo sign down with a baseball bat I keep in my jeep. It was big, there was nobody around and against the advice of my wife i smashed it down and we got out of there as quickly as possible..You can't get prosecuted for that because it's political expression, FYI

Well you are just totally ignorant or just plain stupid. You can be prosecuted for that. If it was on property that does not belong to you, then there are a couple of laws that apply.

The biggest one is that political signs are considered a big portion of the candidates expeditures and thus is considered personal property of the candidate. Surprized that someone of your next to nothing knowledge level did not know that. If it was on private property then they can also get you for trespass.

20 Oct 2010 17:55 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I'm not going to tell you when and where but when I was in town recently I smashed a Tom Trancredo sign down with a baseball bat I keep in my jeep. It was big, there was nobody around and against the advice of my wife i smashed it down and we got out of there as quickly as possible..You can't get prosecuted for that because it's political expression, FYI

Well you are just totally ignorant or just plain stupid. You can be prosecuted for that. If it was on property that does not belong to you, then there are a couple of laws that apply.

The biggest one is that political signs are considered a big portion of the candidates expeditures and thus is considered personal property of the candidate. Surprized that someone of your next to nothing knowledge level did not know that. If it was on private property then they can also get you for trespass.

Yeah whatever, and I think I jaywalked earlier today as well...A swat team should be knocking down my door any minute now

20 Oct 2010 18:01 #8 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Yeah whatever, and I think I jaywalked earlier today as well...A swat team should be knocking down my door any minute now

Ya just never know

20 Oct 2010 18:20 #9 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic I smashed a Tancredo sign down
Ha Ha, LOL Good one VL.

Don't worry anyone reading this.

1. VL didn't really do it.
2. He is a very creative story teller though.
3. You just never know what tall tale he is going to think up next.
4. Cheers!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

20 Oct 2010 18:24 #10 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Ha Ha, LOL Good one VL.

Don't worry anyone reading this.

1. VL didn't really do it.
2. He is a very creative story teller though.
3. You just never know what tall tale he is going to think up next.
4. Cheers!

:wink: Thats right law inforcement! I did'nt really do it

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds