I smashed a Tancredo sign down

27 Oct 2010 13:14 #91 by LadyJazzer
I thought we were discussing a cartoon?...Not a presidential election.. Are you moving the goal-posts again so you can try to be right about something?

It's like feeding the carp at the museum at 4pm... You start regurgitation your pre-recorded revisionist-history crap... You need a new recording.

Please try to stay on topic...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 13:21 #92 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Bush created 3million jobs in 8 years, and Clinton created 23.1million in 8 years...Does it?

Or that Bush took a surplus and in 8 years ran it up to a $1.3 TRILLION deficit (helped by two unpaid-for, unnecessary wars, and a $700 Billion unpaid-for prescription drug plan), etc.

Obligatory: :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Exactly!!! Thanks for understanding! Clinton and the Republican congress created over 20 million of those jobs. And Bush and the Republican congress created 8.1 million jobs till 2006. Then Bush and a DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS lost 4 million jobs in 2007-2008, combined with the million we lost in the recession he took over in 2001, (and ended quickly) and 9/11, that gave Bush a net of 3 million. Had we kept the Republicans in control of congress we would not have lost nearly that many. And since Obama AND the DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS took over, we have lost over 5 million jobs since 2009.

Unemployment was near or below 5% most of the time that the Repbulicans controlled congress under Clinton and Bush. Then the Dems took over under Bush and now Obama and the deficit rose to $1.3 trillion a year and unemployment has be at or near 10% for a few years no. FACT: Dems in control of policies no matter who the President is lose jobs and raise out deficit. FACT: Republicans when in control of congress bothe under Clinton and Bush created 30 million jobs and kept unemloyment near 5%. FACT: Dems in control of congress and policies are terrible for the economy and jobs.

27 Oct 2010 13:24 #93 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: I thought we were discussing a cartoon?...Not a presidential election.. Are you moving the goal-posts again so you can try to be right about something?

It's like feeding the carp at the museum at 4pm... You start regurgitation your pre-recorded revisionist-history crap... You need a new recording.

I am on topic. I won't let you deflect just because you have no argument for what this congress has done for 4 years. The cartoon shows the Dems handing back the keys to the R's after 4 YEARS IN THAT HOUSE, NOT 2 !!! DO you guys need a math lesson? 2010 minus 2006 is 4 not 2! It is like explaining algebra to a kindergardener!

27 Oct 2010 13:24 - 27 Oct 2010 13:36 #94 by The Viking
Heading to the gym. Will pick this up later. It's been fun educating a few of you.

27 Oct 2010 13:33 #95 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic I smashed a Tancredo sign down

Vice Lord wrote: I'm not going to tell you when and where but when I was in town recently I smashed a Tom Trancredo sign down with a baseball bat I keep in my jeep. It was big, there was nobody around and against the advice of my wife i smashed it down and we got out of there as quickly as possible..You can't get prosecuted for that because it's political expression, FYI

Here we go again, same crap every election, did ya steal a lot of the sign too?
BTW, when did ya get rid of the mini-van, and get a jeep? Is it a new one? Silly me, never mind I know it is, how's that ON-Star working for ya? You'll let us know when ya get your first bill for driving, correct?
A couple of calls and anybody that wants to waste their time, will know right where you, took out your frustration of having ED.
Sorry, Dude, I know it must be a “blow” to your manhood.

BTW, Teaching your kids to do the same, you must be so proud, are they still in Public school or home teaching?
How's the golf pro doing haven't heard about him in a (here comes a Juan Williams moment) coons age?

BTW, I can listen to Juan Williams and respect the man, he’s wrong, but he’s a good guy.

Teaching your kids to do the same, you must be so proud.
BTW, are they still in Public school or home teaching?
How's the golf pro doing haven't heard about him in a (here comes a Juan Williams monet) coons age.

27 Oct 2010 13:50 #96 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I smashed a Tancredo sign down

TPP wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I'm not going to tell you when and where but when I was in town recently I smashed a Tom Trancredo sign down with a baseball bat I keep in my jeep. It was big, there was nobody around and against the advice of my wife i smashed it down and we got out of there as quickly as possible..You can't get prosecuted for that because it's political expression, FYI

Here we go again, same crap every election, did ya steal a lot of the sign too?
BTW, when did ya get rid of the mini-van, and get a jeep? Is it a new one? Silly me, never mind I know it is, how's that ON-Star working for ya? You'll let us know when ya get your first bill for driving, correct?
A couple of calls and anybody that wants to waste their time, will know right where you, took out your frustration of having ED.
Sorry, Dude, I know it must be a “blow” to your manhood.

BTW, Teaching your kids to do the same, you must be so proud, are they still in Public school or home teaching?
How's the golf pro doing haven't heard about him in a (here comes a Juan Williams moment) coons age?

BTW, I can listen to Juan Williams and respect the man, he’s wrong, but he’s a good guy.

Teaching your kids to do the same, you must be so proud.
BTW, are they still in Public school or home teaching?
How's the golf pro doing haven't heard about him in a (here comes a Juan Williams monet) coons age.

yeah, my kids are home teaching now?

And I got sick of bragging about my family- The kid is right on schedule

27 Oct 2010 13:53 #97 by Scruffy
Here's a cartoon full of truthiness for Viking:

27 Oct 2010 13:54 #98 by Scruffy
And another truthy cartoon:

27 Oct 2010 14:32 #99 by Residenttroll returns

The Viking wrote:

Wow, that looks more like a graph of the numbers of middle class families in America during the respective party's control.

27 Oct 2010 14:33 #100 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: I thought we were discussing a cartoon?...Not a presidential election.. Are you moving the goal-posts again so you can try to be right about something?

Facts make liberals crazy. Obama is a cartoon.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds