I smashed a Tancredo sign down

21 Oct 2010 19:14 #31 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Ha Ha, LOL Good one VL.

Don't worry anyone reading this.

1. VL didn't really do it.
2. He is a very creative story teller though.
3. You just never know what tall tale he is going to think up next.
4. Cheers!

We all know he is totally full of sh** and his mom doesn't let him out of the basement. Of course he didn't. But just this story proves how worthless he feels his life is to have to make up stories for attention. He always needs to try and prove he is one of the stupidest people up here and he doesn't even realize that no one, not even his librul buddies are impressed with that story. What a sad life.

Everyone who knows me knows that im a notorious sign thief/smasher

Ummmm.....why? That just makes you white trash.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2010 19:19 #32 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Pineguy wrote: I guess, by smashing the Tancredo sign, VL doesn't want people to vote for Tancredo and therefore wants to keep the Republican Party as a major party in Colorado. I had no idea you were so enamored with Republicans, VL.

Hes right of the republicans, and I never said that was the only sign I stole or smashed this year

For the uneducated maybe. So you are saying that less taxes, less government spending, less government control, more personal responsibility, cutting unnecessary wasteful programs, creating more jobs, helping businesses succeed and create more jobs, and holding our government who works for us accountable is far right? Then I am proud to say I am far right. I would hate to think what left is since you say it is the total opposite of those issues.

FYI, Tancredo fights for what the majority of Americans want and stand for. You just like people taking care of you and watching over you. Most of America still doesn't. You really should watch the video and become a little bit educated if you are going to try and keep up with these debates.

21 Oct 2010 22:12 #33 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I smashed a Tancredo sign down

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Joe wrote: Ha Ha, LOL Good one VL.

Don't worry anyone reading this.

1. VL didn't really do it.
2. He is a very creative story teller though.
3. You just never know what tall tale he is going to think up next.
4. Cheers!

We all know he is totally full of sh** and his mom doesn't let him out of the basement. Of course he didn't. But just this story proves how worthless he feels his life is to have to make up stories for attention. He always needs to try and prove he is one of the stupidest people up here and he doesn't even realize that no one, not even his librul buddies are impressed with that story. What a sad life.

Everyone who knows me knows that im a notorious sign thief/smasher

Ummmm.....why? That just makes you white trash.

Those signs are put there to generate votes. Removing and or smashing the bad guys signs is my way of making a difference.

21 Oct 2010 22:23 #34 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Pineguy wrote: I guess, by smashing the Tancredo sign, VL doesn't want people to vote for Tancredo and therefore wants to keep the Republican Party as a major party in Colorado. I had no idea you were so enamored with Republicans, VL.

Hes right of the republicans, and I never said that was the only sign I stole or smashed this year

So you are saying that less taxes, less government spending, less government control, more personal responsibility, cutting unnecessary wasteful programs, creating more jobs, helping businesses succeed and create more jobs, and holding our government accountable.

Republicans were in power for 8 years and they gave us MUCH MORE government, turned America into a police state, emptied the treasury, eliminated all government acountability and our economy was going down the toilet....

Remember?

21 Oct 2010 22:46 #35 by archer

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

So you are saying that less taxes, less government spending, less government control, more personal responsibility, cutting unnecessary wasteful programs, creating more jobs, helping businesses succeed and create more jobs, and holding our government accountable.

Republicans were in power for 8 years and they gave us MUCH MORE government, turned America into a police state, emptied the treasury, eliminated all government acountability and our economy was going down the toilet....

Remember?

but....but...but.....this time they will be different......NOT,

we'll get the same ol' same ol from the republicans but the righties here will spin it as good for us. Gotta love the republicans ability to convince themselves that two wrongs make a right.

21 Oct 2010 22:48 #36 by Photo-fish
If a sign encourages your vote then you really don't deserve the right. On the other side, if a sign encourages you to violence, then your just an idiot.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

22 Oct 2010 19:22 #37 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote: If a sign encourages your vote then you really don't deserve the right.

Don't ever underestimate the gulibility and stupidity of the American people. They elected George Bush Jr as president and a bird brain like Sarah Palin is actually being considered as a candidate..

22 Oct 2010 19:49 #38 by CC
Replied by CC on topic I smashed a Tancredo sign down

Don't ever underestimate the gulibility and stupidity of the American people.....

Hey, I don't doubt it for a bit. Look at the who's Pres now!

22 Oct 2010 20:04 #39 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, after voting for Bush...TWICE...you'd think they would have realized how stupid they were... Oh, wait... They DID finally realize how stupid they were, and that's why they voted for Obama.

22 Oct 2010 20:36 #40 by Martin Ent Inc
So they are still stupid.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds