I smashed a Tancredo sign down

27 Oct 2010 12:55 - 27 Oct 2010 12:56 #81 by LadyJazzer
Would that be when Bush signed TARP into law by on October 3, 2008, after running the economy into the ditch? And moved on the Auto Bailout? And the crash of the Credit Default Swap gorging by the Wall Street bankers and insurance companies? You mean THAT after-the-fact "control"???? (When Bush was still president and had a VETO-pen?)

Obligatory: :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 12:55 #82 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Switch the donkey and the elephant around, change a few words on the house and it's the same cartoon I saw two years ago.

rofllol rofllol Do you live in a cave with LJ??

I wish! That would be an awesome party!

The Viking wrote: Two years ago? The Dems had total control of the house and Senate 2 years ago too. Don't you keep up with politics? How could the R's hand over the keys 2 years ago when the Dems have had them since 2006? We are voting on the House and Senate this year. Not sure if you knew that. And the Dems have had control since well before the recession started, so your post makes no sense.

Aaaannnnnd here comes the same blather that you always bring up when anybody reminds you that Bush was President between 2001 and 2009, during which he held a VETO PEN. Remember that? It was during those same years that he was the LEADER of our country and could use his office to sway the Congress. Remember that? No? Hmmmm.

Get a new record album, Viking. The one you've been using is skipping.

27 Oct 2010 12:56 #83 by The Viking
I know LJ will try and ignore these facts and spin it back to try and blame just the Presidents because she doesn't understand how politics work. She will post a chart of Clinton which is when the R's controlled congress and created all the jobs.

27 Oct 2010 12:57 #84 by LadyJazzer
I understand politics just fine... Even in the face of bullsh** revisionist-history from Viking and the GOP.

27 Oct 2010 12:58 #85 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Switch the donkey and the elephant around, change a few words on the house and it's the same cartoon I saw two years ago.

rofllol rofllol Do you live in a cave with LJ??

I wish! That would be an awesome party!

The Viking wrote: Two years ago? The Dems had total control of the house and Senate 2 years ago too. Don't you keep up with politics? How could the R's hand over the keys 2 years ago when the Dems have had them since 2006? We are voting on the House and Senate this year. Not sure if you knew that. And the Dems have had control since well before the recession started, so your post makes no sense.

Aaaannnnnd here comes the same blather that you always bring up when anybody reminds you that Bush was President between 2001 and 2009, during which he held a VETO PEN. Remember that? It was during those same years that he was the LEADER of our country and could use his office to sway the Congress. Remember that? No? Hmmmm.

Get a new record album, Viking. The one you've been using is skipping.

Not even close. I have alsways said Bush should have vetoed the Dems crap in 2008 so it started there but it is this current congress who passed all of that. since then, and you can look at the chart, the job loss went into hyperdrive when you gave this lousy congress a Democratic President and open check book. I even gave you and LJ a picture to look at and you still don't get it?

27 Oct 2010 12:59 #86 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: I understand politics just fine... Even in the face of bullsh** revisionist-history from Viking and the GOP.

rofllol rofllol You just hate facts and the chart that slaps you in the face don't you?

27 Oct 2010 13:01 #87 by LadyJazzer
I'd post the Wall Street Journal numbers again, but you're just as ignorant and opinionated about them now as you were the last 3 times I've posted them...

Like the man said: "Get a new record album, Viking. The one you've been using is skipping."

Obligatory: :bash :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: ... and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

27 Oct 2010 13:06 #88 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Would that be when Bush signed TARP into law by on October 3, 2008, after running the economy into the ditch? And moved on the Auto Bailout? And the crash of the Credit Default Swap gorging by the Wall Street bankers and insurance companies? You mean THAT after-the-fact "control"???? (When Bush was still president and had a VETO-pen?)

OK Facts again. LOOK AT THE CHART!!!! :bash :bash THe blue lines are the Democrats controlling the spending! Yes Bush screwed up by signing TARP but the Libs passed it. I said he became too liberal his last year or so when he had to compromise with the Dems and sign their stupid bills or risk having a 2 year standstill and looking like he didn't care. But he should have vetoed the Dem controlled congress's bills including TARP. And the auto bailout again, for the sake of facts was passed in CONGRESS BY THE DEMS!!!! rofllol rofllol And Obama signed it not Bush. Can't beleive you even tried to bring that one up. Just made my case more.

Again Bush was wrong the last year or so to not veto and instead sign the Dems bills. The Dems bills have almost all been failures since 2006 and job killers. FOr 4 years now thier bills and policies were total failures and even though it was not hear as bad under Bush in 2007, he signed too much of their crap in 2008 and you Libs were pissed off at the $438 billion dollar deficit that the Dems created and Bush signed. And then Obama took over and now our deficit is at leaset 3 times as much for 3 years in a row. over $1.3 trillion dollars in debt each year with all Dems in control. That is why this election will stop them.

27 Oct 2010 13:09 - 27 Oct 2010 13:13 #89 by LadyJazzer
Doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Bush created 3million jobs in 8 years, and Clinton created 23.1million in 8 years...Does it?

Or that Bush took a surplus and in 8 years ran it up to a $1.3 TRILLION deficit (helped by two unpaid-for, unnecessary wars, and a $700 Billion unpaid-for prescription drug plan), etc.

Like the man said: "Get a new record album, Viking. The one you've been using is skipping."

27 Oct 2010 13:13 #90 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: I'd post the Wall Street Journal numbers again, but you're just as ignorant and opinionated about them now as you were the last 3 times I've posted them...

Please post those numbers again, and break them down to years where the Dems controlled congress to when the R's controlled it. I love those numbers. It totally proves my point. I totally agree with the WSJ.

What you don't get is that we are not voting on a President this year unless you really dont' understand that. We are voting on congress , so we have to look at their numbers and their successes and failures, not the Presidents. :bash :bash And it is so clear that when the R's are in control of spending and the bills and policies like under Clinton and up until 2006 under Bush, we created almost 30 million jobs. Since the Dems took over congress we have lost almost 9 milllion in under 4 years.

I am not sure why you can't understand things. We are not voting for Clinton or Bush or Obama. We are voting for the House and Senate and the Dems and what they have done since they took over control of policies WHICH WAS 4 YEARS AGO!

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds