I smashed a Tancredo sign down

26 Oct 2010 22:36 #51 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Viking wrote: The Dems have controlled the House and Senate and all bills and spending and laws for the last 4 years. Prior to that Bush and the Republicans created 8.1 million jobs. The Dems legistlation have now lost in 4 years almost 9 million. You can spin all you want. Under Clinton, the Republicans controlled congress for the last 6 years and they created over 20 million jobs. So I will take a Republican congress and almost 30 million jobs created in 12 years over the Dems controlling congress and losing 9 million in 4 years any day of the week. But you libs keep voting for the job losing congress. You will never learn. :bash :bash

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Bill_Clinton

http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/Accomplishm ... mbers.html

http://www.suntimes.com/news/commentary ... 15.article

blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-...ck-record-on-record/

By: The WSJ Staff:

The chart can be sorted by any of the following categories.

President Jobs created Jobs at end of term Jobs at start of term Payroll expansion Jobs created per year in office Population growth Percent change in population
George W. Bush 3.0 million 135.5 million 132.5 million 2.3% 375,000 22.0 million 7.7%
Bill Clinton 23.1 million 132.5 million 109.4 million 21.1% 2,900,000 25.2 million 8.9%
George H.W. Bush 2.5 million 109.4 million 106.9 million 2.3% 625,000 12.5 million 4.8%
Ronald Reagan 16.0 million 106.9 million 90.9 million 17.6% 2,000,000 17.3 million 7%

Just can't get away from it...

Thanks for proving my point again and showing you know nothing about how politics work. You proved with your numbers that when the people in charge of spending and all the bills (CONGRESS NOT THE PRESIDENT!!!) were Repbulicans, almost 30 million jobs were created. And when the Dems had control of that, they lost almost 9 million in a third of the time. Again, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2010 22:37 #52 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Viking wrote: The Dems have controlled the House and Senate and all bills and spending and laws for the last 4 years. Prior to that Bush and the Republicans created 8.1 million jobs. The Dems legistlation have now lost in 4 years almost 9 million. You can spin all you want. Under Clinton, the Republicans controlled congress for the last 6 years and they created over 20 million jobs. So I will take a Republican congress and almost 30 million jobs created in 12 years over the Dems controlling congress and losing 9 million in 4 years any day of the week. But you libs keep voting for the job losing congress. You will never learn. :bash :bash

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Bill_Clinton

http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/Accomplishm ... mbers.html

http://www.suntimes.com/news/commentary ... 15.article

blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-...ck-record-on-record/

By: The WSJ Staff:

The chart can be sorted by any of the following categories.

President Jobs created Jobs at end of term Jobs at start of term Payroll expansion Jobs created per year in office Population growth Percent change in population
George W. Bush 3.0 million 135.5 million 132.5 million 2.3% 375,000 22.0 million 7.7%
Bill Clinton 23.1 million 132.5 million 109.4 million 21.1% 2,900,000 25.2 million 8.9%
George H.W. Bush 2.5 million 109.4 million 106.9 million 2.3% 625,000 12.5 million 4.8%
Ronald Reagan 16.0 million 106.9 million 90.9 million 17.6% 2,000,000 17.3 million 7%

Just can't get away from it...

Great one LJ!

That just porves your political IQ is right down there with LJ's. But I wouldn't have expected anything different with the way you post and how you vote.

26 Oct 2010 22:38 #53 by LadyJazzer
You should explain your "theory" to the folks at the Wall Street Journal... I'm sure they'll be fascinated with your interpretation.....Not.

Obligatory: :Koolaid: :bash :Koolaid: :bash ...and: rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

26 Oct 2010 22:40 #54 by dummy up
TT is a racist piece of crap, why is anybody taking this Neanderthal seriously?

26 Oct 2010 22:43 #55 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I smashed a Tancredo sign down

Dummy Up wrote: TT is a racist piece of crap, why is anybody taking this Neanderthal seriously?

Excellent question

27 Oct 2010 05:44 #56 by HEARTLESS
Just curious, why would all the Lefties support the illegals? Afraid your drug prices will go up?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

27 Oct 2010 06:14 #57 by LadyJazzer
I don't support the illegals... I'm just not a conservative, and a one-issue voter, and Tancredo is a xenophobic scary nutjob who says he would do things like drop a nuke on Mecca. Sorry, but not supporting illegals doesn't trump being a whack-job.

27 Oct 2010 07:15 #58 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LadyJazzer wrote: I don't support the illegals... I'm just not a conservative, and a one-issue voter, and Tancredo is a xenophobic scary nutjob who says he would do things like drop a nuke on Mecca. Sorry, but not supporting illegals doesn't trump being a whack-job.

The ultimate whack-job having the audacity to call others whack jobs. :lol: That is rich.

27 Oct 2010 07:22 #59 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vice Lord wrote: I'm not going to tell you when and where but when I was in town recently I smashed a Tom Trancredo sign down with a baseball bat I keep in my jeep. It was big, there was nobody around and against the advice of my wife i smashed it down and we got out of there as quickly as possible..You can't get prosecuted for that because it's political expression, FYI

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2008 manna pro. [url=http://www.thescubasite.com:18rgr2se]
File Attachment:
[/url]

27 Oct 2010 07:38 #60 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: If a sign encourages your vote then you really don't deserve the right.

Don't ever underestimate the gulibility and stupidity of the American people. They elected George Bush Jr as president and a bird brain like Sarah Palin is actually being considered as a candidate..

And then they elected and idiot like obama, who had no leadership, no experience, not much of nothing other than the fact that he was doing alot of talking. He got elected because alot of folks thought they were voting in the first black President. He is not even a true black man. Alot of his talking sure has not blossomed has it. And so far you Democrats have done worse than any Republicans could. But you just like to blame someone else for the problems it is easier that way. 4 years now and Dems still can't fix things. No surprize here though.

I don't under estimate nothing, I look at your posts know you looked in the mirror before post your statement.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds