I smashed a Tancredo sign down

27 Oct 2010 07:58 #61 by LadyJazzer
He got elected because he was the "NOT-Republican"... Given the choice between him and the "Geezer & Gidget" team, it was a no-brainer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 08:26 #62 by jf1acai

it was a no-brainer.

Yes, and we are now seeing where the no-brains have gotten us.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

27 Oct 2010 08:28 #63 by LadyJazzer
In a far better place than Geezer and half-governor MooseMeat would have us be...

27 Oct 2010 09:34 #64 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I smashed a Tancredo sign down

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: If a sign encourages your vote then you really don't deserve the right.

Don't ever underestimate the gulibility and stupidity of the American people. They elected George Bush Jr as president and a bird brain like Sarah Palin is actually being considered as a candidate..

And then they elected and idiot like obama, who had no leadership, no experience, not much of nothing other than the fact that he was doing alot of talking. He got elected because alot of folks thought they were voting in the first black President. He is not even a true black man. Alot of his talking sure has not blossomed has it. And so far you Democrats have done worse than any Republicans could. But you just like to blame someone else for the problems it is easier that way. 4 years now and Dems still can't fix things. No surprize here though.

I don't under estimate nothing, I look at your posts know you looked in the mirror before post your statement.

It's going to take a lot more than 4 years to fix what you guys (corporate) have done to the country in the last 30 years..And yes, I lump the best republican president we ever had, Bill Clinton in there. And Get real, Obama is the smartest most charismatic leader weve had in my lifetime, too bad he's bought and paid for by the banks...The day after Obama made that speech at Kerry's convention Meep started talking about him as the next candidate at Club285 and I said..Hold on, hold on, he's been fiananced by big banks and big fianance houses in Chicago. I knew he was not as pure as the driven snow and he's far exceeded my worst expectations about him..He's sold us all out, but not nearly as much as any republicans would have...Republicans run on selling us out and you guys like it because you're so wound up about black people getting something for nothing that now we all get nothing back for the taxes we pay, nothing but a bunch of obsolete weaponry that is......You've been played...Congratulations assholes.

27 Oct 2010 09:58 #65 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vice Lord wrote: And Get real, Obama is the smartest most charismatic leader weve had in my lifetime, .

If only he was yanking our chains with this comment. That extra chromosome kicking in.

27 Oct 2010 10:18 #66 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I smashed a Tancredo sign down
The guy is brilliant, he could have changed the world..I had hoped he'd have turned his back on his backers and do whats right for America but that would have probably gott him killed ala JFK, but if I had somehow got in his position, I'd have done it, I'd give my life for this great country...

27 Oct 2010 11:24 #67 by Pony Soldier

Vice Lord wrote: I'm not going to tell you when and where but when I was in town recently I smashed a Tom Trancredo sign down with a baseball bat I keep in my jeep. It was big, there was nobody around and against the advice of my wife i smashed it down and we got out of there as quickly as possible..You can't get prosecuted for that because it's political expression, FYI

Hey buddy, got any Hickenlooper bumper stickers for a Safeway parking lot spree?

27 Oct 2010 11:29 #68 by Photo-fish
He won't be a single term pres either. My guess, he will move Hillary to VP and Biden to SOS for the 2012 electins and win big that way.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

27 Oct 2010 11:32 #69 by Nmysys
rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

Are you still drinking that :Koolaid: ??

See you this weekend!!

27 Oct 2010 11:33 #70 by Pony Soldier
Biden's the only reason he hasn't had assasination attempts yet.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds