I smashed a Tancredo sign down

27 Oct 2010 11:34 #71 by Photo-fish
You got it. I'll have a pitcher of that :Koolaid: for ya.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 11:34 #72 by LadyJazzer
For the same reason that impeachment of Bush was going nowhere... Ye gods, we would have ended up with Darth Cheney....

27 Oct 2010 11:38 #73 by Pony Soldier
I'm pretty sure Cheney was pulling the strings anyway. Biden would be a disaster.

27 Oct 2010 12:32 #74 by Residenttroll returns
VL - the typical angry white liberal guy who doesn't get his way so he tears up stuff....just like liberals have done to America.

27 Oct 2010 12:38 #75 by The Viking

residenttroll wrote: VL - the typical angry white liberal guy who doesn't get his way so he tears up stuff....just like liberals have done to America.

Great comparison! The liberals got angry so they gained control 4 years ago and came in and tore up this country with things that the majority of Americans didn't want or need, just to prove they had the power. Now the Republicans need to come in and clean up the mess.

27 Oct 2010 12:42 #76 by Scruffy
Switch the donkey and the elephant around, change a few words on the house and it's the same cartoon I saw two years ago.

27 Oct 2010 12:47 #77 by LadyJazzer
I was thinking the same thing....

27 Oct 2010 12:49 #78 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote: Switch the donkey and the elephant around, change a few words on the house and it's the same cartoon I saw two years ago.

rofllol rofllol Do you live in a cave with LJ?? Two years ago? The Dems had total control of the house and Senate 2 years ago too. Don't you keep up with politics? How could the R's hand over the keys 2 years ago when the Dems have had them since 2006? We are voting on the House and Senate this year. Not sure if you knew that. And the Dems have had control since well before the recession started, so your post makes no sense.

27 Oct 2010 12:51 #79 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: I was thinking the same thing....

You would. Selective memroy doesn't change the fact that the Dems have had control of ALL of congress for 4 years now. You can't just go back 2 years ignore that they also passed all the policies in 2007 and 2008. That is why we are voting for a change and 4 years was long enough for them to try and ruin this country.

27 Oct 2010 12:54 #80 by The Viking
And I will post the facts again for you guys. I posted this in another thread.

Here is a great chart that shows the difference. The R's took both houses in 2003 and look how 8.1 million jobs were created in 4 years until 2007 when the D's took over it was stagnant for about a year or so when Bush tried to keep them in check, but since then we have lost those 8 million jobs in just over 2 years after Obama gave them a blank check. It is actually closer to 8.5 million since this chart only goes through the 1st quarter. Dems do not create jobs!! The R's controlled the Senate throughout Clintons last 6 years when they created over 20 million jobs too. So in the last 16 years, the R's controlled both houses almost 12 of them and created over 28 million jobs. in the 4 years the Dems controlled both houses, they lost over 8.5 million. Unemployment was low during Clinton and Bush when the R's controlled both houses, then the D's take both and the Presidency and the unemployment goes to some of the highest in history. The facts are clear.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds