Does Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday effect where you shop

20 Nov 2010 10:26 #1 by The Viking
Does Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays effect where you shop during the Christmas season?

Just curious if a store calls them Holiday trees rather than Christmas trees, or holiday ornaments rather than Christmas ornaments, or holiday lights rather than Christmas lights, does it make you want to buy from another store?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2010 10:52 #2 by Scruffy
Wow. You're really playing the victim card a lot today, aren't you Vike?

20 Nov 2010 10:59 #3 by Photo-fish
No effect whatsoever. We are a mixed religion family. Lighting the menora with Christmas music in the background while the Christmas tree/Chanuka bush blinks in the corner of the room.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 Nov 2010 11:20 #4 by PondLady
I just want presents...

20 Nov 2010 11:37 #5 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote: Wow. You're really playing the victim card a lot today, aren't you Vike?

I ask a simple poll question and you come back with a personal attack with no merit? Who are you? LJ? VL? pchistory?

20 Nov 2010 11:43 #6 by Residenttroll returns
I will boycott a store if they purposefully switch from Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays. Otherwise, I seek as much as possible that is made in Colorado or America.

20 Nov 2010 11:45 #7 by Photo-fish

residenttroll CA wrote: I seek as much as possible that is made in Colorado or America.

:yeahthat: :thumbsup:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 Nov 2010 11:47 #8 by The Viking

residenttroll CA wrote: I will boycott a store if they purposefully switch from Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays. Otherwise, I seek as much as possible that is made in Colorado or America.

Exactly how I shop too. :thumbsup:

20 Nov 2010 11:49 #9 by Wayne Harrison
I would prefer a store that says Happy Holidays because I know they are a store that recognizes and welcomes everyone and are not exclusive to Christians and realizes that not everyone is.

20 Nov 2010 11:54 - 20 Nov 2010 11:56 #10 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote: I would prefer a store that says Happy Holidays because I know they are a store that recognizes and welcomes everyone and are not exclusive to Christians and realizes that not everyone is.

happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas is all that needs to be said. How dare anyone wish a good fortune to a Jew and mention Christ in America?

Kwanzaa is an absolute mockery of America.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds