New Coroner/ New Truck?

09 Jan 2011 17:49 #51 by ColoradoXprss

4evryoung wrote: lol folks now feel like they are "so involved" because they gave 20 bucks to one cause in 12 years. We'll see how the money flows in June.

LOL...yes I am involved, doesn't matter what was donated to any cause, and I haven't lived here for 12 years so I can't judge anything but the last 8; so let's not go down that path because you don't like my comments which was a "GENERAL" commet to the forum. If it touched a nerve with you, guess you'll do what you usually do. WE will see won't we on who steps up and who continues in the same usual manner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2011 18:48 #52 by Sundance
Replied by Sundance on topic New Coroner/ New Truck?
Right on 4everyoung! AND yes, I do believe it is "D". Probably someone who worked in communications & got fireld. Revenge money! Just so it is not blood money! AND NO! coloradoXprss NO ONE has washed their hands! If YOU, my friend, have info on how we can all get together to challange this administration get in contact with us. Do NOT put anyone down who has concrete info about any of these clowns who are in office! There are only 2 people who have gone forward with a law suit. I commend them & have offered my help. IF, they get a hearing, I truly feel we will need legal help & I, will then offer suggestions on Attys I have worked with & monetary help.

I know I keep on going back to the punk kid who is now running the coroner's office, BUT, as a point of info, during the election/campaign, I spoke with some folks, & they said they will be having signed affidavits stating that ONLY THEIR DOCTORS will attend to anything in regard to death matters concerning their families in park county, if he gets in. I will be consulting my own Dr in Summit County regarding my family, when I meet with her in the next few weeks. I would encourgage all of you to do the same. Not to go into detail, but his conduct over the past yrs & history precedes itself. If anyone cares to know what I am speaking about, I will glady put it out there. Anyone who would use a family member to promote himself in an election is sick & has no worth to be in an office so sacred as the Coroner's position.

I guess it is business as usual, since we also have the clowns running the Town of Fairplay who have run this Town into the ground. They cow tow to the businesses & skunk the resident taxpayers of the Town. The Mayor won by 2 to 3 votes, not to worry, HE DOES work for the county, therefore, all the clowns do blend! As the Actor, Robin Williams said "I cannot understand why people are not laughing about Government, since there are so many Clowns in Office.....

09 Jan 2011 19:05 #53 by ColoradoXprss

Sundance wrote: Right on 4everyoung! AND yes, I do believe it is "D". Probably someone who worked in communications & got fireld. Revenge money! Just so it is not blood money! AND NO! coloradoXprss NO ONE has washed their hands! If YOU, my friend, have info on how we can all get together to challange this administration get in contact with us. Do NOT put anyone down who has concrete info about any of these clowns who are in office! There are only 2 people who have gone forward with a law suit. I commend them & have offered my help. IF, they get a hearing, I truly feel we will need legal help & I, will then offer suggestions on Attys I have worked with & monetary help.

I know I keep on going back to the punk kid who is now running the coroner's office, BUT, as a point of info, during the election/campaign, I spoke with some folks, & they said they will be having signed affidavits stating that ONLY THEIR DOCTORS will attend to anything in regard to death matters concerning their families in park county, if he gets in. I will be consulting my own Dr in Summit County regarding my family, when I meet with her in the next few weeks. I would encourgage all of you to do the same. Not to go into detail, but his conduct over the past yrs & history precedes itself. If anyone cares to know what I am speaking about, I will glady put it out there. Anyone who would use a family member to promote himself in an election is sick & has no worth to be in an office so sacred as the Coroner's position.

I guess it is business as usual, since we also have the clowns running the Town of Fairplay who have run this Town into the ground. They cow tow to the businesses & skunk the resident taxpayers of the Town. The Mayor won by 2 to 3 votes, not to worry, HE DOES work for the county, therefore, all the clowns do blend! As the Actor, Robin Williams said "I cannot understand why people are not laughing about Government, since there are so many Clowns in Office.....

Sweetheart I am putting no one down, but I WILL NOT tolerate someone condemning me for what I have done and continue to do, period. You are more than welcome to PM me with your name and contact info and I will be happy to share what things have been going on outside of this forum. Those that are interested in being a part of the solution and have suggestions on how we can share information to bring this county back to the people are always more than welcome to PM me. Thanks, enjoy your evening!

10 Jan 2011 05:57 #54 by Let the Wildlife run PC

Becky wrote: He broke a promise and misled the public....All in less than a few day of taking office.

Can we all just say "integrity" !!!

Geeeez....where is the "I told you so" smiley?

(moving past hypocritical statements and rants),.... back on thread, thank-you Becky and Sundance, a.) he broke his promise, b.) we cannot afford it. I did e-mail Tighe in regards to using a retired vehicle, I do not expect an answer. And there is no "integrity" in any one of the folks that run our county.

10 Jan 2011 06:33 #55 by Let the Wildlife run PC
also, I'll give the "benefit of doubt", I'll patiently wait for a group of hey,....lets say 25!!! Until then, I do have the right to my opinion. Park County residents had their chance on August 10th, if "he" couldn't do it, NO ONE can get past those walls. It will have to be a slip-up or mistake and being caught before those walls come tumbling down. NOT a small group of 5!!

10 Jan 2011 12:19 #56 by Sundance
To ColoradoXpress: I have lived here 18yrs & have tried to address things by MYSELF & it has never done ANY good. I echo 4everyoung, as I requested to you to let us know how we can get involved & help. POST IT. Offer a meeting place. And as far as your lecture on what people's personal agendas are or what you may think they are, it says to me that you are not even giving a person a chance to come together with you. Like the Beatle's song "Come Together Right Now". It seems you have already passed judgement on some folks.

There are things we can do. Remember the commissioner recall? Maybe not that drastic. Simply going in numbers to the commissioner meetings, asking questions, just to say we are here & watching. I do agree with all you said about the park county government, smoke screen etc. & may always be this way.

Therefore, how can we work with you? Of course, I am trying real hard to understand & wonder if I could work with you at all, because of your shovenistic, talking down, no respect, reply by addressing me as "sweetheart" & please do not try to justify this with an answer to me. Just let everyone who wants to know, know on how we can join together.....

10 Jan 2011 12:42 #57 by Sundance
To 4everyoung: Thank you for taking the initiative & e-mailing Tighe with your suggestion. Course, with him being a Drama King I do not know. I liked when he said he lays awake at night wondering about the safeness of the comm center. Well, gee! When did the bldg answer the emergency calls? I thought it was the communications people. How does a new bldg make them any better at their job., Besides, in 2009 they won an award for some best communication persons. So he may think, as dramatic as he is & since the kid was so worried about the deputies hurting themselves (forget about anyonelse). Doing a little stroking here, that the kid really really needs a new vehicle.

You are totally right by saying we will not be able to get the kid out even if he screws up, because as usual, there will be a cover my good ole' boy back. I will continue to watch & listen......

10 Jan 2011 13:47 #58 by Let the Wildlife run PC

Sundance wrote: To ColoradoXpress: Of course, I am trying real hard to understand & wonder if I could work with you at all, because of your shovenistic, talking down, no respect, reply by addressing me as "sweetheart" & please do not try to justify this with an answer to me. Just let everyone who wants to know, know on how we can join together.....

Thanks Sundance. Since "some" have filed the "injunction" seems they feel they own anything and everything including this site, they've become a little too big for their britches. To me it seems "they" just threw 300 bucks down the toilet... tried yes, bravo, but it's going to take a "village" because of who is on top of that "injunction", stating that an "I" wasn't dotted, or a "T" wasn't crossed is the only excuse they need to throw it out and there is NOT a LARGE village backing it up! And with the attitudes, disrespect and accusations flying, and "holier than thou" mentalities flying, "no one is going to want to play" it's already happening. Kinda like the raccoons became rabid!! Like Park County business became their WHOLE lives!!!

Like I said, it's going to take one of their HUGE mistakes to come out to bust down the walls of our Park County government,..... chizeling (sp) at them little by little isn't going to do SQUAT!!! They are too big and powerful!!

11 Jan 2011 13:43 #59 by Sundance
Yes, 4everyoung, I totally agree with all you have said here. I have seen it many times where a judge has been able to dismiss filings, simply for lack of merit. If the filing would have some merit & time to respond, a more effective thing would be for folks to write to the crt with their reasons & support of the filing, rather than coming to crt like a lynch mob. It is called being professional.

What disturbs me the most, is where folks have offered their ideas, personal help & are just ignored. Holier than thou mentalities/attitudes is a perfect discription. Too sad. I spoke with someone 2wks ago who was involved in the campaign/election & reasured me things are trying to be done, investigated etc., and I hope (as you put it) this will net one of their HUGE mistakes. God bless & take care of ALL of us. And, may the 6 deceased in the AZ shooting rest in peace & may those injured, traumitized gain back their physical & mental health very soon.....

11 Jan 2011 17:42 #60 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Sundance, I'm sure you read by now, the injunction filing went nowhere. hhhmmmmmm I knew it all along. I guess there has to be a pat on the back, but anyone that knows every avenue of our little government, knew it was going nowhere. Like I said, it's going to have to be something huge to rock that building for it to empload. They've got every base covered from the guy that cleans toilets in the Jail to the man in the black robe. It really is sad that "we, the community" don't matter. But, what goes around comes around sooner or later.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds