Survey markers versus crosshairs, are libs this stupid?

10 Jan 2011 22:50 #11 by Mayhem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 23:01 #12 by Mayhem

10 Jan 2011 23:03 #13 by archer
I did a simple google search and found several crosshair symbols where the lines extended outside the circle as Sarahs do...if I can get my puter back up and running I will post them. I'm on my cell phone right now

10 Jan 2011 23:09 - 10 Jan 2011 23:11 #14 by Mayhem
no no no! You said Those protruding crosshairs were on your bow. So please produce a photo of said bow. Crosshairs and all.

I told y'all this was going to be good rofllol

10 Jan 2011 23:10 #15 by conifermtman

archer wrote: Oh gheesh.....so Sarah Palin is an idiot, she's the one who mentioned crosshairs first (see above post) if she meant survey symbol, why didn't she say it's a survey symbol? She let the entire nation call it a crosshairs map....but it really wasn't....yeah right, like that is going to fly.

The average person probably has no idea what a reticle is, using cross-hairs is a suitable synonym. You libs are really stretching.

10 Jan 2011 23:12 #16 by archer
here you go......

http://wpclipart.com/signs_symbol/targets/

said bow is in Colorado, I am in Arizona, Having shot that bow for years I do think I know what it's scope looks like, it has several crosshairs to choose from. But, I suppose you think this website for target clip art is lying too. Anything to get out of admitting you are wrong. And I take back my remark that Sarah is an idiot, she did use the proper symbol for a crosshair scope.

10 Jan 2011 23:17 #17 by Mayhem

archer wrote: I don't know much about rifle scopes, but the illustration used on Palin's map is identical to what I see when I aim my bow through it's scope....it's a crosshairs, pure and simple.

Squirming like worm on a hook rofllol

10 Jan 2011 23:19 #18 by Mayhem
By the way those are targets you posted not reticles. A reticle is what you see when you look through the scope.

10 Jan 2011 23:26 #19 by archer

Baileyboy wrote: By the way those are targets you posted not reticles. A reticle is what you see when you look through the scope.

:rofl
who's squirming now? Clearly labeled as crosshairs.....can you not read? And, Sarah used them as they should be used, to put a target on someone. BTW....when was the last time you saw a really good bow sight, two of the symbols there are on my sight, and both have lines that extend beyond the circle. Though I prefer to use a pin sight.

edited to add....the crosshairs sight is a very old one given to me by my dad, way back when, now you have made me wish I had my bow with me here....I am badly out of practice

10 Jan 2011 23:35 #20 by Mayhem

archer wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: By the way those are targets you posted not reticles. A reticle is what you see when you look through the scope.

:rofl
who's squirming now? Clearly labeled as crosshairs.....can you not read? And, Sarah used them as they should be used, to put a target on someone. BTW....when was the last time you saw a really good bow sight, two of the symbols there are on my sight, and both have lines that extend beyond the circle. Though I prefer to use a pin sight.

edited to add....the crosshairs sight is a very old one given to me by my dad, way back when, now you have made me wish I had my bow with me here....I am badly out of practice

What part of "my bow through its scope" is confusing you? Your words. Truth is, you're full of it and don't even know it. go sleep it off. This is probably a lot closer to what you see

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds