Survey markers versus crosshairs, are libs this stupid?

10 Jan 2011 21:37 #1 by outdoor338
I know a lot of you libs are shrill seekers, but there is a difference in what LJ, archer, scruffy and beeks says is a scope from a rifle compared to the survey markers palin used...scruffy, are you sure you want to use the picture of a rifle scope as your avatar? When palin never used one in her US map...you libs crack me up..lets see the spin begin :lol: rofllol :lol: :thumbsup:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=666754

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 21:43 #2 by LadyJazzer
No, just Gov. Moosemeat's loyal minions.

10 Jan 2011 21:50 #3 by archer
I don't know much about rifle scopes, but the illustration used on Palin's map is identical to what I see when I aim my bow through it's scope....it's a crosshairs, pure and simple.

10 Jan 2011 21:53 #4 by Travelingirl
In answer to your OP AND the two posts that followed, it looks like the answer is yes.

10 Jan 2011 22:12 #5 by LadyJazzer
I just love revisionist history... I could sit and watch it for hours....

10 Jan 2011 22:17 #6 by archer

travelingirl wrote: In answer to your OP AND the two posts that followed, it looks like the answer is yes.

You really expect people to believe that what has been referred to as "the crosshairs" for months leading up to the election has suddenly become a survey marker?

:faint:

Where's that turnip truck y'all fell off of?

10 Jan 2011 22:32 #7 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, and it's supposed to be the "libs" that are stupid?

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

10 Jan 2011 22:40 #8 by archer
Doing a simple google search I have found references to Sarah's "crosshairs" map going back to March of '10....it has always been referred to as that, and her statements about taking "aim" at certain democratic seats, of "reloading" certainly reinforce the gun imagery. If this was simply a survey map, why did she and/or her staff wait till yesterday to make the correction? I know you righties will say it was some sort of misunderstanding, but the entire nation understood it as crosshairs, it was publicised as that....but now......well it was all innocent survey symbols. I doubt Sarah even knows what a survey symbol looks like.

10 Jan 2011 22:41 #9 by Mayhem

archer wrote: I don't know much about rifle scopes, but the illustration used on Palin's map is identical to what I see when I aim my bow through it's scope....it's a crosshairs, pure and simple.

Please take a picture and post it so we can all see the first scope that has a reticle that protrudes beyond the body of the telescopic sight.

This will be a world's first. Here is a selection of reticles. Hunting, target and military. The only one missing is the German floating dot used by snipers.

But please don't let this stop you posting your picture.

This should be good :popcorn: ..............................................................................(crickets)

10 Jan 2011 22:44 #10 by archer
Oh gheesh.....so Sarah Palin is an idiot, she's the one who mentioned crosshairs first (see above post) if she meant survey symbol, why didn't she say it's a survey symbol? She let the entire nation call it a crosshairs map....but it really wasn't....yeah right, like that is going to fly.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds