Survey markers versus crosshairs, are libs this stupid?

10 Jan 2011 23:42 #21 by archer
hmmmm....guess you didn't take it kindly that you were proven wrong, my apologies, I'll just take the truth and leave you to your illusions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 23:54 #22 by Mayhem
Amazing what Thunderbird does to reality. Must be getting atomized in the air in Arizona. Dupnik and Loughner been inhaling for quite some time and now you are displaying all the symptoms.

Really these circles aren't moving

11 Jan 2011 00:06 #23 by archer
In a probably fruitless effort to put the issue to rest.....here are all the crosshair symbols:

http://wpclipart.com/signs_symbol/targe ... index.html

Some of them are exactly what you all think they should be, look like a rifle scope, and some are exactly what Sarah Palin put on her map....all are labeled "crosshairs" Now I don't know how much clearer I can make this.....the thread is about the allegation that Sarah's symbol was a surveyor symbol and couldn't be a crosshair symbol, when here are many illustrations of crosshair symbols that look exactly like hers. I suspect her staff went to a website like this one and copied a crosshair symbol like these because they are simple, and don't mess up the map too much.

You can post all the silly nonsense you want baileyboy, and make all the snarky remarks you want, but truth is truth and you refuse to see it.

I countered the subject of this thread with proof.....I think I will leave it at that.

11 Jan 2011 00:32 #24 by archer
All this silliness aside, do I really think that sarah's crosshairs caused the shooting in Tucson......no, I do not. But it is representative of the prevailing climate in this country.....an emphasis on us vs them, and the hint of violence in everything that comes out of our political election process. I don't remember it being like this 20, 30 or more years ago. then it seemed like a healthy competition for the coveted positions in our federal government. Now it's a life or death struggle to prevail over the "enemy". I only use that word because it was used in a post in another thread to describe the opposing views. It's a pretty sad commentary on our nation that civility has given way to this atmosphere of distrust, and in some cases outright hate.

This was an interesting day here on 285bound.....a lot of airing of the two opposing sides "dirty laundry" and some actual cool moments of coming together. How I wish we could have more of the latter. To baileyboy and others here,...hey, you want to ridicule me, be my guest, but it doesn't bother me much, I know who I am, I don't lie, I don't cheat, and I love my life, my friends, my family, and my country. That's enough for me. You can't intimidate me when I have that security.

11 Jan 2011 04:50 #25 by outdoor338
Bailey Boy 1 Archer 0 LJ 0 wow...
LJ didn't have much to say, was the wind taken out of your hate speech?..Me thinks so..and archer tried as hard as she could to defend LJ..not a good idea archer, nice spin from you (the worm on a hook, priceless)! We all know that archer was lying to defend LJ..palin was not showing an archery scope to use on the map of AZ, you and I both know that. It was a survey marker on all the maps...so, here comes some more spin from archer and LJ sit back and enjoy :pop :biggrin:

11 Jan 2011 06:56 #26 by Whatevergreen
Outdoor, from out of all of your rage and talk of posting hate messages yesterday and you come up with this title? You don't really see what you are doing do you? It doesn't matter if it is veiled as a tounge in cheek comment, a blatant insult or whatever you call it. You are one of the biggest posters of division, hate and fear on this board.

11 Jan 2011 07:13 #27 by LadyJazzer
Revising as you go... I could sit and watch it for hours....

rofllol :lol: :Loco:

11 Jan 2011 07:19 #28 by Travelingirl

LadyJazzer wrote: Revising as you go... I could sit and watch it for hours....

rofllol :lol: :Loco:

...in your padded little cell?

11 Jan 2011 07:39 #29 by Beeks
Seriously? Three pages of this crap? Soooooo important......

11 Jan 2011 09:11 #30 by Scruffy

Baileyboy wrote: Please take a picture and post it so we can all see the first scope that has a reticle that protrudes beyond the body of the telescopic sight.

http://www.bearbasin.com/eotech_hunting.htm

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds