Survey markers versus crosshairs, are libs this stupid?

11 Jan 2011 09:21 #31 by outdoor338
The survey picture that palin used didn't have a mill dot in the center of it, proving it was a survey marker..I posted her marker picture proving you and your lib pals wrong..keep spinning scruffy....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 09:25 #32 by Scruffy
Baileyboy said there are no reticles that extend beyond the scope. I posted an example showing that there are scopes like that.

11 Jan 2011 09:33 #33 by outdoor338
Baileyboy is talking about outside the scope, all you produced is with-in the scope, if you do any target shooting you would know that, everything is with-in the reticule in the sight picture you copied and pasted..the survey markers are posted on the outside for identification on a map with no mill dots..JFYI, I think the scope picture you are using as an avatar is insulting to those who were murdered last Saturday..imho

11 Jan 2011 09:46 #34 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: Baileyboy is talking about outside the scope, all you produced is with-in the scope, if you do any target shooting you would know that, everything is with-in the reticule in the sight picture you copied and pasted..the survey markers are posted on the outside for identification on a map with no mill dots..JFYI, I think the scope picture you are using as an avatar is insulting to those who were murdered last Saturday..imho

Okey dokey, I'll change the avatar.

Just FYI - I think you are fooling yourself when you say you think it's a survey marker. 99.5% of people who are shown that symbol would say it's a crosshair and you know it. To try and nitpick this to death to convince people that it's a survey marker is disingenuous.

11 Jan 2011 09:49 - 11 Jan 2011 10:28 #35 by Grady
I'd still like to see a picture of the bow with a scope.

Edit to add: after extensive research I was able to locate such an item.

11 Jan 2011 09:53 #36 by Nmysys
Scruffy:

I think your nose is growing too, with each post!

rofllol

11 Jan 2011 09:53 #37 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Scruffy:

I think your nose is growing too, with each post!

rofllol

Why thank yew! Do you think I look kewt in that picture?

11 Jan 2011 10:22 #38 by archer
This whole thread is really quite amusing.....for months leading up to the election all the talk was about Palin's "crosshairs map".....no one on Palin's staff, or Palin herself, tried to correct that interpretation and claim they were survey symbols.......now, along comes a tragedy that puts her map in an unfavorable light and Palin and her staff scramble to "correct" the symbolism, sorry Palin, the time for you to have claimed that a harmless little survey symbol was your intention came and went many months ago. What is even more amusing is how hard and loudly the conservatives have jumped on the survey symbol band wagon, making them look very guilty about knowing they really are crosshairs, that they really were intended as targets on certain democrats, and they really were in poor taste.

Spin all you want here.....you can't change the knowledge of many months of people referring to it as a crosshair map, of the media reporting it as a crosshair map, the fact that the Palin camp used gun related words in their campaign rhetoric.

4 pages of backpeddling conservative posts and attempts to make this an issue about liberals not about their beloved Palin and her poor choices won't change the FACTS......have at it conservatives, lets see how deep a hole you can dig for yourselves today......with every defense of Palin's survey symbol you show just how much you are trying to revise history. Have at it.

11 Jan 2011 10:25 #39 by outdoor338
nope, typical liberal spin here..you libs brought up the gun sights, right after the shooting..and as far as palins comments..you better spin obamas remarks about bringing guns to political fights and debates..spin that while your at at..

archer, this thread is exposing the hate speech from your liberal side, and you say nothing about it except to defend it..

11 Jan 2011 10:27 #40 by outdoor338
Scruffy, thank you for changing your avatar, I appreciate it..

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds