Survey markers versus crosshairs, are libs this stupid?

11 Jan 2011 18:20 #71 by archer

Baileyboy wrote: Still no picture of the now famouse archer scope with protruding reticle.........................................(crickets)

If you had read the previous posts you would know that the bow and scopes are in Colorado, and I am in Arizona. Never thought to bring them with me, my healthcare was more important at the time, I surely didn't know I would be called a liar without them. Why don't you try to keep up with what is posted, my apologies for not driving 16 hours to get it so I could satisfy your curiosity and stop your pet crickets from chirping. maybe you could just eat them for dinner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 18:22 #72 by Travelingirl
ohh...gosh...now that really hurt my feelings LJ...geez...I need to go have a good cry...be back later... rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

11 Jan 2011 18:23 #73 by outdoor338
Archer, let's see the picture of the scope for your bow with the crosshairs outside the scope ring..I hunt with a bow, grady hunts with a bow, and I have never seen such a scope, please enlighten us :pop

11 Jan 2011 18:25 #74 by LadyJazzer
I've figured out what they are if they aren't surveyor's marks... They're, uh... "crop circles for bed bugs"? Yeah, that's it!

Dang..

Potential GOP Presidential Hopeful Takes Dig At Sarah Palin's Crosshairs

Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty recently criticized Sarah Palin and her vilified campaign use of crosshair imagery to target legislators for unseating, saying he "wouldn't have done it."

Pawlenty, who seems to be in the midst of charging up for a potential presidential run, also gave a half-hearted defense of the former Alaska governor, telling The New York Times that "there's no indication at present that those cross hairs, Fox News, any particular commentator or show or set of remarks or person was a motivating factor in his thoughts." Despite this contention, however, he still seemed to think the illustration was a bad idea.

"I wouldn't have done it," Pawlenty said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/1 ... 07254.html

I guess he didn't get the memo that they were survey-symbols.... rofllol :bash

Are the neo-nazis this stupid?

11 Jan 2011 18:26 #75 by Travelingirl

If you had read the previous posts you would know that the bow and scopes are in Colorado, and I am in Arizona. Never thought to bring them with me, my healthcare was more important at the time, I surely didn't know I would be called a liar without them. Why don't you try to keep up with what is posted, my apologies for not driving 16 hours to get it so I could satisfy your curiosity and stop your pet crickets from chirping. maybe you could just eat them for dinner.

Yep - Outdoor...try the peppered jerky...it's deeelicous and one bite lasts for hours!!

11 Jan 2011 18:29 #76 by Mayhem

archer wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: Still no picture of the now famouse archer scope with protruding reticle.........................................(crickets)

Manuf. and model of scope. Easy enough to find a pic on the web. This is 2011.

11 Jan 2011 18:32 #77 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Archer, let's see the picture of the scope for your bow with the crosshairs outside the scope ring..I hunt with a bow, grady hunts with a bow, and I have never seen such a scope, please enlighten us :pop

sheesh, read the thread.....then make your accusations.......this is an old scope, given to me by my dad....and yes there are crosshair scopes for bows....and yes some will have the lines as depicted, sometimes the crosshairs are pins positioned inside a circle to form a crosshair, those pins will protrude outside the circle so they can be repositioned......now go do a google search and do your homework, I am pretty much done with the whole lot of you conservatives. I have probably been shooting a bow longer than you have been alive.

this sight was given to me back in the 50's think you will find that on the web? and if you do a search of crosshair scopes they rarely show what the view is, only that they are crosshair scopes. You all are a bunch of asses, you got proven wrong and now you want to harass me because your itty bitty feelings got hurt when you discovered you were wrong.

11 Jan 2011 18:37 #78 by Mayhem

LadyJazzer wrote: I've figured out what they are if they aren't surveyor's marks... They're, uh... "crop circles for bed bugs"? Yeah, that's it!

Dang..

Potential GOP Presidential Hopeful Takes Dig At Sarah Palin's Crosshairs

Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty recently criticized Sarah Palin and her vilified campaign use of crosshair imagery to target legislators for unseating, saying he "wouldn't have done it."

Pawlenty, who seems to be in the midst of charging up for a potential presidential run, also gave a half-hearted defense of the former Alaska governor, telling The New York Times that "there's no indication at present that those cross hairs, Fox News, any particular commentator or show or set of remarks or person was a motivating factor in his thoughts." Despite this contention, however, he still seemed to think the illustration was a bad idea.

"I wouldn't have done it," Pawlenty said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/1 ... 07254.html

I guess he didn't get the memo that they were survey-symbols.... rofllol :bash

Are the neo-nazis this stupid?

The huffington post rofllol quoting the governor of a state that voted Jessie Ventura into the governor's office. rofllol Next they will be heralding another pearl from that MA rightwinger, Scott "I've got a pickup truck and I don't give a .... and I'm off to the rodeo" Brown :lol:

11 Jan 2011 18:39 #79 by Mayhem

archer wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: Archer, let's see the picture of the scope for your bow with the crosshairs outside the scope ring..I hunt with a bow, grady hunts with a bow, and I have never seen such a scope, please enlighten us :pop

sheesh, read the thread.....then make your accusations.......this is an old scope, given to me by my dad....and yes there are crosshair scopes for bows....and yes some will have the lines as depicted, sometimes the crosshairs are pins positioned inside a circle to form a crosshair, those pins will protrude outside the circle so they can be repositioned......now go do a google search and do your homework, I am pretty much done with the whole lot of you conservatives. I have probably been shooting a bow longer than you have been alive.

this sight was given to me back in the 50's think you will find that on the web? and if you do a search of crosshair scopes they rarely show what the view is, only that they are crosshair scopes. You all are a bunch of asses, you got proven wrong and now you want to harass me because your itty bitty feelings got hurt when you discovered you were wrong.

More delusional than Loughner.

11 Jan 2011 18:42 #80 by LadyJazzer
Yep... Like I said before, that "giant sucking sound" is Palin's presidential aspirations going down the tubes..

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds