Survey markers versus crosshairs, are libs this stupid?

11 Jan 2011 18:45 #81 by archer

Baileyboy wrote: More delusional than Loughner.

Ok, you win, I'm delusional, I lied, I made this whole elaborate story up just to embarrass you....it's total fabrication......whoopie.....you win.....you get the dunce of the day award, and damn, you have earned it.

Happy now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2011 10:04 #82 by PrintSmith
Look folks. Anyone familiar with scopes knows of scopes that have an inner circle, say 30 MOA, that is bisected by the horizontal and vertical lines for the zero setting at a given range. We all know that the symbolism was that the seats in those areas were being specifically targeted to replace the current holder of that seat with one from the opposite party. We also all know that there was no suggestion implied by the use of that symbol that someone take a gun and shoot them.

FWIW, the symbol actually looks like the registration mark that has been used in the printing industry for the 30+ years I've been associated with it for the pressman to know whether or not the plates for the colors are all registered properly. Much like Rockdoc's overlay registration marks.

That aside, the only blowback that Palin will face is from the left, this just happens to be the silly thing they have chosen to artificially inflate beyond any definition of reason as the hopeful means of finding some way to be seen as relevant. Gun control is a big issue with the total government faction and this fits nicely into a means of trying to advance that agenda. They just don't realize that they are simply talking into an echo chamber and that rational and reasonable people are finding it just one more reason to dismiss everything they are saying.

The progressives are already seeing themselves ridiculed by the majority of the populace for their shameful behavior in attempting to politicize the actions of a madman and lay the blame at the foot of anyone or anything other than that madman. As we learn more and more about this loon it will become more and more evident that his world view was closer to the radical left than the radical right, as are most of the loons who have picked up guns and assassinated people throughout the course of history. Then the progressives will scurry to blame the conservatives for the lack of federal government spending to treat the mentally ill and say that the reason this lunatic was so dangerous was because we are the only developed nation in the world that doesn't provide health care, including mental care, for all of the people living here in the hope of changing the current desire to repeal that legislation that the majority of people are currently supporting. It's all so predictable - remember you saw it here first.........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds