Survey markers versus crosshairs, are libs this stupid?

11 Jan 2011 11:16 #51 by conifermtman
This thread proves you can't fix stupid. Even after Rockdoc's thorough post, LJ and Archer don't understand or they are just trying to define language to suit their dubious needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 11:19 #52 by archer
no sense of humor CMM?

11 Jan 2011 11:21 - 11 Jan 2011 11:25 #53 by archer
I read rockdocs post, essentially if you call it a crosshair it's a crosshair to the people, unless you call it a survey marker or any number of other terms. What did Sarah originally call it?

I'm sure those exploiting her map didn't take the time, or have the inclination to define crosshair or even to determine if it was truly a crosshairs, they went by what they were told it was. If some idiot decided to act upon the symbolism, and I'm not saying anyone did, but do you think they would make the fine distinction between crosshairs and survey marker?

11 Jan 2011 11:22 #54 by conifermtman

archer wrote: I read rocdocs post, essentially if you call it a crosshair it's a cross hair, unless you call it a survey marker or any number of other terms. What did Sarah originally call it?

Cross-hairs, so what?

11 Jan 2011 11:28 #55 by archer

conifermtman wrote:

archer wrote: I read rocdocs post, essentially if you call it a crosshair it's a cross hair, unless you call it a survey marker or any number of other terms. What did Sarah originally call it?

Cross-hairs, so what?

EXACTLY....so what. It isn't the liberals who are trying to redefine it into something else to cover their ass. If the Sarah Palin camp had just let it go it would have blown over in a matter of hours, but by making an issue of it, by saying something dumb like....oh it's just a survey marker, they made themselves look stupid and guilty, of what? who cares?

11 Jan 2011 11:37 #56 by LadyJazzer
Like CMM said, (where the Palin camp is concerned), "you can't fix stupid." Now all they've done is call attention to their moronic C.Y.A. back-peddling...

11 Jan 2011 11:40 #57 by Photo-fish
Maybe she could have hit that caribou with the first two shots if she had been using a transit? :Whistle

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Jan 2011 11:43 #58 by Nmysys
Are you sure that is a transit? It might be a Theodolyte.

11 Jan 2011 11:54 #59 by Grady

Photo-fish wrote: Maybe she could have hit that caribou with the first two shots if she had been using a transit? :Whistle

Or a rifle that had been properly sighted in, once she switched rifles she hit the caribou. Later in the segement they shot the mis-aligned rifle at a paper plate and couldn't hit it at about 75 yards.

11 Jan 2011 12:18 #60 by Photo-fish
I had heard that she was just out of practice. The last thing she took down was John McCain.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds