sadness

09 Jan 2011 13:10 #31 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic sadness
Wonderful to hear, PDM will try once again I am sure. We all want the best life for all our animal friends. Forum wars should not matter. We have offered to merge lost and found threads and have been rejected. (you benefit more) was the response. Thanks for finally responding . PC will only act if pressured not for the best interests of the animals. SAD! Lets hope the animals can finally have the most support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2011 13:39 #32 by dummy up
Replied by dummy up on topic sadness
I really hope this becomes a mission for this site. IMHS has gone downhill and maybe we can help instead of just giving more dollars, they have been less than effective and I pulled my limited support until they get their stuff together.

09 Jan 2011 13:40 #33 by JMC

Dummy Up wrote: I really hope this becomes a mission for this site. IMHS has gone downhill and maybe we can help instead of just giving more dollars, they have been less than effective and I pulled my limited support until they get their stuff together.

I hate to agree but you have a valid point. I have pulled my $ until I feel they have their act back together.

09 Jan 2011 14:16 #34 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic sadness
Of course JMC I will reach back out to Rebecca at IMHS.

09 Jan 2011 14:42 #35 by redfoxx
Replied by redfoxx on topic sadness

Dummy Up wrote: I really hope this becomes a mission for this site. IMHS has gone downhill and maybe we can help instead of just giving more dollars, they have been less than effective and I pulled my limited support until they get their stuff together.

In what way(s) do you feel IMHS has "gone downhill"? And what do you believe would help?

09 Jan 2011 14:45 #36 by JMC

redfoxx wrote:

In what way(s) do you feel IMHS has "gone downhill"? And what do you believe would help?

Respond for one thing!

09 Jan 2011 16:01 #37 by I am Woman
Replied by I am Woman on topic sadness
I've held my tongue long enough. I've read everything about this horrible situation both here and on Pinecam. The people of Pinecam are actively working to help IHMS through this not only with donations but offers of their time, creative fund raisers and posts offering understanding and support.

JMC and CG, your attitudes are sickening. I don't think you could possibly stoop any lower. How can you sleep at night after you have taken such a horrible situation and turned it into an opportunity to bad-mouth IMHS and now play that stupid "forum wars" card. PC will only help if pressured? That's a bold-faced lie as can easily be seen by reading PC threads.

If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't touch this site with a 10 foot pole. This incident has helped me decide where my time is best spent. I've signed up on Pinecam under a different ID and different IP. Kick me off if you want, I really don't care.

09 Jan 2011 16:27 #38 by JMC

I am Woman wrote: I've held my tongue long enough. I've read everything about this horrible situation both here and on Pinecam. The people of Pinecam are actively working to help IHMS through this not only with donations but offers of their time, creative fund raisers and posts offering understanding and support.

JMC and CG, your attitudes are sickening. I don't think you could possibly stoop any lower. How can you sleep at night after you have taken such a horrible situation and turned it into an opportunity to bad-mouth IMHS and now play that stupid "forum wars" card. PC will only help if pressured? That's a bold-faced lie as can easily be seen by reading PC threads.

If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't touch this site with a 10 foot pole. This incident has helped me decide where my time is best spent. I've signed up on Pinecam under a different ID and different IP. Kick me off if you want, I really don't care.

You will never be kicked off here for your opinion unlike other sites.
Your Stepford wife approach will not suffice here. They (Imhs) are so good? give me a break, I have held off my personal issues with them because i support their mission. Their incompetence is not so easily forgivable, Learn and listen. To blindly justify and accept the nonsense that has transpired in the last year from IMHS would be negligence of the first degree.
To be accepting and unquestioning of everything that the powers to be do is your choice, so be it , but I will not let any organization be unaccountable as you wish it to be.
Drink the cool aid all you want and stick your head in the sand , I have 2 personal stories that I will not post but I will not ever support IMHS again until there is a new management team in place. I will support other worthy animal groups until then.
You have been highly critical of this site from the day you joined , great , but you sound more like a plant and an amazing whiner, so bring it on, we welcome your voice.

09 Jan 2011 17:09 #39 by justin
Replied by justin on topic sadness

I am Woman wrote: I've held my tongue long enough. I've read everything about this horrible situation both here and on Pinecam. The people of Pinecam are actively working to help IHMS through this not only with donations but offers of their time, creative fund raisers and posts offering understanding and support.

Well said! I was reading through this trash & was wondering when someone would blame Pinecam for something. I knew it wouldn't take too long.
JMC and CG are two of the most self absorbed, tedious, egocentric, dysfunctional control freaks I have ever read.
It's all about them. If something's wrong, it's someone elses fault, usually PC.

Why can't they just do what pacamom suggests? Just donate & shut up about it. It's obviously pretty hard for them to realize the earth doesn't revolve around them and people can't stop what they're doing to kiss their ass.
And all this "IMHS has gone downhill & I've stopped donating..." well DOH, don't be a moron!
If you even did donate before, withholding money now is really a way to help make matters better isn't it?

IMHS has a lot of important matters to take care of- this site probably isn't number one on their list. Deal with it.

jmc, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a "plant". (paranoid much?)
Now you're calling for new management at the shelter before you give them anymore money.
You never stop, do you?
Whatever.

I wish I could unregister.
Some of you people are just embarrassing. People may think you speak for the rest of us up here.
I'm done here.

09 Jan 2011 17:22 #40 by JMC
unregistering is easy just ask. Your unquestioning attitude is all that is wrong.Not ego , bozo, just questions that need to be asked. Incompetence is just that and anyone that contributes without knowing what their dollars are being spent on is just being foolish.
Justin, do you really want me to document the issues with this org? I prefer to keep it private. You are just another enabler of incompetence. Proud fool!

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds