Looks like...

19 May 2010 18:52 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Looks like... was created by CinnamonGirl
Wheredidmypostgo? Has been a busy bee today. LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2010 19:26 #2 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Looks like...
I saw that. He really called beachrobin out. There is no way they can defend their actions over there so they always deflect.

19 May 2010 19:28 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Looks like...
fun stuff

19 May 2010 20:20 #4 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Looks like...
I have to go back over and read some more....It was pretty tame when I left it earlier today.

19 May 2010 20:29 #5 by CC
geeez....what a bunch of condescending crap.!
Am I obsessing?
I love Facebook. I get to see everything my grandkids do immediately. I stay in touch with Marine friends and old friends from school. It is an awesome resource.

19 May 2010 20:31 - 20 May 2010 03:25 #6 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Looks like...
bandbvh\n

geeez....what a bunch of condescending crap.!
Am I obsessing?[/quote

19 May 2010 20:48 #7 by CC
I suspect that the real reason they don't want anything on Facebook is that they cannot control it.

19 May 2010 21:55 #8 by The Viking

bandbvh wrote: I suspect that the real reason they don't want anything on Facebook is that they cannot control it.

Knowing how they treat others, it is almost assured that is the reason.

20 May 2010 08:24 #9 by CC
Was reading the facebook thread on that other website this morning.....
Some personality issues are beginning to come through over there with the powers that be....
There seems to be a high degree of paranoia at the administrative level and the insiders club level.
These personality traits are a little disturbing.
Wayne has provided some very intelligent argument for them to consider yet he is all but slammed every time he opens his mouth. They appear to be very intimidated by him.
I also see some pretty anti social behaviors starting to emerge over there. It has been an interesting study in psychology for sure. LOL The last couple of pages of posts are very revealing.
One thing that has emerged from all of this banning and such is that the characteristic most shared by those who enjoy that distinction is that they are not easily manipulated or controlled. Apparently, you must be easily controlled or manipulated to be a successful member there. If not.....they will push you out, one way or another.
(I have some very interesting emails that will back this theory of mine up) ;)

20 May 2010 08:42 #10 by The Viking

bandbvh wrote: Was reading the facebook thread on that other website this morning.....
Some personality issues are beginning to come through over there with the powers that be....
There seems to be a high degree of paranoia at the administrative level and the insiders club level.
These personality traits are a little disturbing.
Wayne has provided some very intelligent argument for them to consider yet he is all but slammed every time he opens his mouth. They appear to be very intimidated by him.
I also see some pretty anti social behaviors starting to emerge over there. It has been an interesting study in psychology for sure. LOL The last couple of pages of posts are very revealing.
One thing that has emerged from all of this banning and such is that the characteristic most shared by those who enjoy that distinction is that they are not easily manipulated or controlled. Apparently, you must be easily controlled or manipulated to be a successful member there. If not.....they will push you out, one way or another.
(I have some very interesting emails that will back this theory of mine up) ;)

So do I. I saved the ones they sent me when they decided to ban me for life and to this day still have not given me a legitimate reason. The only reason could be is that I knew what it was like when it was a good site for our community and when it put our neighbors and community first and not the egos of those who control the site. And if you tried to point out what was missing, and what could be better, and what changed, they just found a way to make you go away. That is what makes this site all the more of a blessing to our community and why it will thrive up here.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds