Looks like...

20 May 2010 11:09 #11 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Looks like...
I do think it's interesting that most of the responders to the original post in that thread are defensive mods/admins. Especially since they know why the FB page was pulled in the first place. :Whistle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2010 11:16 #12 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Looks like...

pacamom wrote: I do think it's interesting that most of the responders to the original post in that thread are defensive mods/admins. Especially since they know why the FB page was pulled in the first place. :Whistle

Remember, that site and how long you are allowed to stay posting on it is in direct proportioin to how much kissing up to the Mods you do. They are just trying to secure their future there even though most know the truth and don't believe what they are defending. It is sad how scared they have people over there. If only they knew there were an option like this site.

20 May 2010 11:18 #13 by pacamom
We just have to remember not to turn this site into other sites that have come and gone. It can't all be about the "other" site.

20 May 2010 11:24 #14 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Looks like...

pacamom wrote: We just have to remember not to turn this site into other sites that have come and gone. It can't all be about the "other" site.

I totally agree. There will undoubtedly be some threads about it but this can't turn into a site used to bash another site or other posters. I love the positive energy I feel in here and with the people here so far. I hope we keep it that way. That is why I love their Mission statement in the 'About Us' at the top of the home page. This site is about bringing this community together and helping the businesses up here.

If anyone wants to cut loose, just go to The Ring and enjoy.

20 May 2010 11:53 #15 by Robynabc
Replied by Robynabc on topic Looks like...

We just have to remember not to turn this site into other sites that have come and gone. It can't all be about the "other" site.

I agree, it is fine to discuss things and that is the point. The point of the site is to have a place to go and discuss but it would be boring to just complain about other sites only. It happens but hey, I can give you a list of things that I dislike about 9news.com and the how slow the site is but who wants a whole website about it. LOL. And by the way I still go to 9news.com.

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
. Marilyn Monroe

20 May 2010 11:58 #16 by pacamom
:Off Topic I like both 9news.com and thedenverchannel.com, but for watching on TV - I only watch 9news.

20 May 2010 11:59 #17 by Robynabc
Replied by Robynabc on topic Looks like...

pacamom wrote: :Off Topic I like both 9news.com and thedenverchannel.com, but for watching on TV - I only watch 9news.

I like the content but the website drives me nuts.

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
. Marilyn Monroe

21 May 2010 16:56 #18 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Looks like...
I certainly don't want to open a can of worms but is anyone watching what is going on over at PC with the facebook thread? I just have to say, I am surprised it hasn't been locked or anything. :) But that is a very good thing in my eyes. Open dialog is good. Or at least I think it is.

21 May 2010 19:52 #19 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Looks like...
It will get locked...They are just waiting long enough to say they let people speak out. Then they will return to the control they enjoy. You don't change the spots.

21 May 2010 19:57 #20 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Looks like...

bandbvh wrote: It will get locked...They are just waiting long enough to say they let people speak out. Then they will return to the control they enjoy. You don't change the spots.

They need to be more open because customers now have a choice, Good stuff Not perfect. The people eventually always win. Have confidence

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds