Looks like...

22 May 2010 20:12 #41 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Looks like...

Sunshine Girl wrote: Where would you put the web cams? I love them and use them quite often. I have someone who might be interested in letting you do it.

I am at the top of Kings Valley drive and have a nice view of a lot. I would volunteer mamcam - it made the news a few years ago. "mamcam" via pinecam. We can have mamcam via 285bound now if you want? I quit giving it to pinecam a long time ago. Wayne gave me a camera and helped me set it up with conquer cam... The camera is dead, but I am going to get one. Just let me know - I'll help set it up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2010 20:21 #42 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Looks like...
OK... I see a picnic forming. I will provide the yard and the huge BBQ pit.
MsMam is gonna help cook. Mimosa fixins... yum.
I agree. I see this just taking off and being such a positive force for our community.
I look forward to coming back several times a day to see what is happening around here.
Thank you so much for the offer to help with scanners. After a day like today....we are gonna need a lot of help to keep up.
I work all kinds of different hours so I am available at a lot of different times throughout the day.
I don't see much reason to develop and post a bunch of rules. Most of the scanner posting is just plain old common sense and common decency.
Hey guys...the site is getting close to 100 members. AWESOME!!!!!

22 May 2010 20:22 - 22 May 2010 20:27 #43 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Looks like...

bandbvh wrote: OK... I see a picnic forming. I will provide the yard and the huge BBQ pit.
I agree. I see this just taking off and being such a positive force for our community.
I look forward to coming back several times a day to see what is happening around here.
Thank you so much for the offer to help with scanners. After a day like today....we are gonna need a lot of help to keep up.
I work all kinds of different hours so I am available at a lot of different times throughout the day.
I don't see much reason to develop and post a bunch of rules. Most of the scanner posting is just plain old common sense and common decency.

OK - I am in. I am a good cook on a grill :) And, Becky - are you and I gonna get along?? LOL Do you remember me?

Hey, Robyn - if you are looking for some input - do you think it would be helpful to put the links to the baord index at the top as well? When you post - you have to scroll down to get to the index - it seemed handy to have it right that. Does that make sense?

I think this place it great :)

22 May 2010 20:26 #44 by ShilohLady
Replied by ShilohLady on topic Looks like...
Hey - if Becky can get along with Wayne.... :Whistle

22 May 2010 20:26 #45 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Looks like...

MsMAM wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Where would you put the web cams? I love them and use them quite often. I have someone who might be interested in letting you do it.

I am at the top of Kings Valley drive and have a nice view of a lot. I would volunteer mamcam - it made the news a few years ago. "mamcam" via pinecam. We can have mamcam via 285bound now if you want? I quit giving it to pinecam a long time ago. Wayne gave me a camera and helped me set it up with conquer cam... The camera is dead, but I am going to get one. Just let me know - I'll help set it up

Mamcam - I love the name! You're right, that is a perfect location and then you could work on the camera if it needed it.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 20:27 #46 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Looks like...

MsMAM wrote: ...I think we can make this a good place. I guess what I am saying is that I am *in* :)

Robyn - if you want to start a Barn rasier thread - I'll be happy to keep you abreast of what we are doing. I also am willing to participate and as usual - cook for a picnic :) I like being social - plus I owe some folks some mimosas from facebook :)

I'm a Barnraiser, too, but still haven't had the pleasure of sampling your fare. One day soon, hopefully. I'll continue to help with the Barnraiser group and hope we can find people on our site to volunteer when the time is right.

I like the community attitude and looking forward to meeting more of you at the various events. If anyone is interested in helping make chillers for the troops (I help with TSAC), let me know and I'll be sure to post information on the dates.

22 May 2010 20:27 #47 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Looks like...

bandbvh wrote: OK... I see a picnic forming. I will provide the yard and the huge BBQ pit.

My world famous Maui ribs are in!

22 May 2010 20:28 #48 by Sunshine Girl

freebird wrote:

MsMAM wrote: ...I think we can make this a good place. I guess what I am saying is that I am *in* :)

Robyn - if you want to start a Barn rasier thread - I'll be happy to keep you abreast of what we are doing. I also am willing to participate and as usual - cook for a picnic :) I like being social - plus I owe some folks some mimosas from facebook :)

I'm a Barnraiser, too, but still haven't had the pleasure of sampling your fare. One day soon, hopefully. I'll continue to help with the Barnraiser group and hope we can find people on our site to volunteer when the time is right.

I like the community attitude and looking forward to meeting more of you at the various events. If anyone is interested in helping make chillers for the troops (I help with TSAC), let me know and I'll be sure to post information on the dates.

What a great idea Freebird! Count us in too!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 20:32 #49 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Looks like...
MsMam..I know exactly who you are and we are gonna have no problem getting along at all. This is gonna be fun. :)
LOL Shilohlady. Wayne and I are good to go!

22 May 2010 20:33 #50 by Sunshine Girl

Yeah!

Excellent!!!

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds