Looks like...

23 May 2010 15:02 #81 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Looks like...
WOW!! I had to read all 10 pages to catch up. This site is amazing! I never felt this kind of love and positive energy at the other site even when I joined years ago when it was still a good site. I think this is the start of something that is really going to bring this community back together again. And a site that will really bring a lot of help and support to many of our neighbors up here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 15:17 #82 by The Viking
Also, if anyone wants to help me get one set up, I have offered to set up a webcam off my deck. I get the east and south views over Kings Valley. Great sunrises. MsMam knows my views. I would love to do it but need help getting it set up. Let me know.

24 May 2010 09:54 #83 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Looks like...

The Viking wrote: Also, if anyone wants to help me get one set up, I have offered to set up a webcam off my deck. I get the east and south views over Kings Valley. Great sunrises. MsMam knows my views. I would love to do it but need help getting it set up. Let me know.

I can help you.

24 May 2010 10:23 #84 by The Viking
I would like to get that going soon. Maybe after this wind dies down though! I have a perfect spot for it.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds