Looks like...

22 May 2010 10:33 #31 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Looks like...
hahahaha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2010 11:05 #32 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Looks like...
Ok, not Partners exactly. What I mean is, simultaneous existances. Not competitors. Not bashing one to make the other look better. Point out the differences. Like Pepsi is sweeter than Coke, but some like one, some like the other. For each of us, one site will rise to the top, just like you said, Wayne.

22 May 2010 11:39 #33 by CC
That I can see LopingAlong. I personally believe though that a little competition makes all competitors stronger. Competition is not a bad thing.
If viewed properly, it can only benefit the community as a whole.

22 May 2010 11:56 #34 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Looks like...

bandbvh wrote: That I can see LopingAlong. I personally believe though that a little competition makes all competitors stronger. Competition is not a bad thing.
If viewed properly, it can only benefit the community as a whole.

:yeahthat: Well said bandbvh. I wouldn't "invite them" to the journey that the creators of this site want to take. That's not being rude to them in any way. I believe they had their chance and rudely declined with their silence. Let them continue on their journey and their path, and you continue on yours.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 15:21 #35 by Sunshine Girl
Wayne said: "It's like a favorite restaurant that slowly starts not caring about its customers. "You don't like it here? Eat somewhere else." Then people do eat somewhere else and the restaurant is left wondering where all its customers went."

Extremely well said Wayne! And that's exactly it. No bashing of them, but that is the sad truth. I used to have a sign up in my business that said, "Take care of your customer or someone else will." Enough said.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 17:03 #36 by CC
Sorry to see Wayne's relationship come to an end with that other website.
That is really sad!!!!

22 May 2010 19:04 #37 by Sunshine Girl
Can't blame him though. It's like beating your head against a wall. He tried, but they just don't want to listen to him or anyone else. The healthiest thing was for him to walk away. Kudos Wayne!

22 May 2010 19:44 #38 by CC
I just can't figure out how they can show such a lack of appreciation for what he did for them. I just have a hard time with ungrateful people.

22 May 2010 20:05 - 22 May 2010 20:11 #39 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic Looks like...
I have a couple of scanners, so I can help with a scanner group. I work from home, so I can listen most all of the time. I also want to help set up a web cam and do that as well.... I want to be supportive. I am working on setting up a test site for here as well for the owner, so we can test thing.

I think we can make this a good place. I guess what I am saying is that I am *in* :)

Robyn - if you want to start a Barn rasier thread - I'll be happy to keep you abreast of what we are doing. I also am willing to participate and as usual - cook for a picnic :) I like being social - plus I owe some folks some mimosas from facebook :)

22 May 2010 20:08 #40 by Sunshine Girl
Where would you put the web cams? I love them and use them quite often. I have someone who might be interested in letting you do it.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds