New Users

14 May 2010 02:30 #21 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic New Users
Some things to point out about the Tos.

Profanity should be starred- Use one or two letters and star or use symbols for the rest. At this time we do not have word censoring. If we do decide to implement word censoring there is a way to turn it off in your own preferences.

Anything that can be copied and pasted on the site should have a link after about 4 sentences. Per Fair Use Doctrine. Plus it helps in running the forum and topics and making posts easier to read.

And there should not be anyone on here under 13.

Otherwise pretty standard TOS. :)

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2010 08:15 #22 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic New Users
Well, if it isn't the same old crowd looking for freedom of expression. BTW, I quite like the layout, though I'm obviously still adjusting to nuances. Hi Everyone.

Site admin, are you telling me profanity is an star expression or an all star? :) ) I'll have to work on that. Little gets me riled enough to become an all star.

14 May 2010 08:16 #23 by CC
Replied by CC on topic New Users
LOL RockDoc

Good to see you guys here.
Is the house all done?

14 May 2010 08:29 #24 by MyMountainTown

Rockdoc wrote: Well, if it isn't the same old crowd looking for freedom of expression. BTW, I quite like the layout, though I'm obviously still adjusting to nuances. Hi Everyone.

Site admin, are you telling me profanity is an star expression or an all star? :) ) I'll have to work on that. Little gets me riled enough to become an all star.

It will take some getting used to. There are many preferences and features. If you see an issue or have a question you can post that in "the hard drive" We have a few people that have been using the forum and have the hang of it. And if you don't get an answer there feel free to PM.

Thank you for joining. :)

720-608-0285

14 May 2010 08:49 #25 by Rockdoc
this is great. Glad I got wind of it. It's got some snap to it. We may need to talk about setting something like this up on my professional web site for scientific discussions pertaining to the oil industry. Probably not the best idea given the confidentiality of industry information, much less rampant paranoia.

14 May 2010 10:12 #26 by Local_Historian
Replied by Local_Historian on topic New Users
Same old crowd? Us? Never... :woo hoo:

Sunshine- I'm telling you, it was the sun blowing up...

14 May 2010 10:46 #27 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic New Users
:Grin: LH. Too funny! Our demo contractor just told me this morning that we're expecting more snow tonight. :help: That is just NOT acceptable. :sunshine:

I love it too My Rock. Finding my way around is taking some getting used to, but all in all I love it. It has such a good vibe too.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

14 May 2010 10:48 - 10 Dec 2014 11:53 #28 by MyMountainTown
Hi,

We are all inclusive and hope everyone feels comfortable joining us. If you haven't looked yet, check out our about us page.

720-608-0285

14 May 2010 19:07 #29 by JRSK
Replied by JRSK on topic New Users
Yeah.. got my avatar uploaded!!!

14 May 2010 19:14 #30 by Rockdoc
At this point, it's not so much a matter of wanting to join or feeling comfortable as it is knowing the site exists. Wait and see how this site will grow once the word spreads, and it will quickly.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds