New Users

23 May 2010 21:49 #91 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic New Users
Well put Sunshine Girl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2010 21:53 #92 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic New Users
I agree and I never said they weren't welcome. I look forward to everyone we know being on here. I am hoping some people can change. I am just pointing out, fool me once shame on you fool me twice won't happen. I learned. Maybe the positive energy over here will change some people. I am done talking about them. Now back to positive posts. :thumbsup:

23 May 2010 22:04 #93 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic New Users

The Viking wrote: I agree and I never said they weren't welcome. I look forward to everyone we know being on here. I am hoping some people can change. I am just pointing out, fool me once shame on you fool me twice won't happen. I learned. Maybe the positive energy over here will change some people. I am done talking about them. Now back to positive posts. :thumbsup:

It's also a fresh start for us as well. Everyone has life lessons to learn and I know I do. I welcome the fresh start for me too. :peace:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 22:10 #94 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic New Users

The Viking wrote: I will use the ignore button and will not allow certain people to constantly pull myself and hopefully not others down to their level.

So will I.

Nice to be in a place where people with God-complexes hiding behind aliases, and making up rules as they go along, no longer control the conversation.

23 May 2010 22:15 #95 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic New Users
Welcome Lady Jazzer! :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

23 May 2010 22:15 #96 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote:

The Viking wrote: I will use the ignore button and will not allow certain people to constantly pull myself and hopefully not others down to their level.

So will I.

Nice to be in a place where people with God-complexes hiding behind aliases, and making up rules as they go along, no longer control the conversation.

Welcome LJ. I am glad you are on here. Really I am. :Welcome :peace: :whiteflag: :party And BTW, you are not one I would ever ignore. And I never have.

23 May 2010 22:37 #97 by The Viking
LJ, you and I have many disagreements and I am on the opposite side of the pollitical fence with many users on another site. But I respect all of their opinions and appreciate a good debate with them. Even though I don't agree with them all the time they are at least honerable in their discussions. There is only one who most know as a very dishonest, disingenuine and coniving person who I don't have a great deal of respect for. Most on here know who that person is and agree with me. I won't name names as I am willing to give everyone a fresh start. I guess time will tell. But I look forward to good honest political debates with you and others.

23 May 2010 22:40 #98 by LadyJazzer

Sunshine Girl wrote: Welcome Lady Jazzer! :sunshine:

HiYa, Sunshine!

23 May 2010 22:42 #99 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic New Users
Welcome, LJ!

23 May 2010 22:57 #100 by LadyJazzer
Hey, Wayne...

Sorry to see how things worked out for you after all the history you have... But not surprising. Glad to see you here.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds