New Users

17 May 2010 19:40 #41 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic New Users
At least I've got someone fooled............ :Whistle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 May 2010 19:57 #42 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic New Users

pacamom wrote: At least I've got someone fooled............ :Whistle

It ain't me :)

18 May 2010 07:18 #43 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic New Users
Hey all....just figured I'd drop in to see some of the old crew! So THIS is where you have been hiding!!

Won't be dropping by much in the next few weeks, as I have a niece getting married, and for some reason I've been roped into doing a bunch of the work.

Nice to see some of the ex-PC crew all together again!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

18 May 2010 07:52 #44 by Robynabc
Replied by Robynabc on topic New Users

RenegadeCJ wrote: Hey all....just figured I'd drop in to see some of the old crew! So THIS is where you have been hiding!!

Won't be dropping by much in the next few weeks, as I have a niece getting married, and for some reason I've been roped into doing a bunch of the work.

Nice to see some of the ex-PC crew all together again!

Wedding huh? That will take over your life for quite a while. LOL Been there with my daughters wedding.

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
. Marilyn Monroe

18 May 2010 07:54 #45 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic New Users
Good to see you on here RenegadeCJ. Hope we see a lot more of you on here. Good luck with all the wedding plans!

20 May 2010 22:57 #46 by The Viking
12 new users in the last 2 days. This site is taking off!! :woo hoo: :grouphug: :smiledance: :bravo: :Welcome :cool0012: :Thank You: :Cheer :Cheer: ......... ............ ............ .........

21 May 2010 05:59 #47 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic New Users
I'm afraid of not kept up with who is new in the past week, much less the last few days. A warm welcome to all and I hope they find all they hope to see.

21 May 2010 08:14 #48 by The Viking

Rockdoc wrote: I'm afraid of not kept up with who is new in the past week, much less the last few days. A warm welcome to all and I hope they find all they hope to see.

I just click on the members and see all the new members who joined each day. There were 2 more in the middle of the night too!

23 May 2010 16:05 #49 by robin
Replied by robin on topic New Users
Wanted to let everyone here know that I joined the other day by invitation. I am going by my real name (since it was available) and will never change it here to keep everything up front.

Of course I am still at Pinecam and always will be, but didn't want to hide the fact that I am here as well.
So there you have it. :) Thanks.

23 May 2010 16:08 #50 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic New Users
great to have you . You will be welcomed and I hope you enjoy the variety . Have fun and please participate.
Your input will be valuable. Enjoy! ( I hope)

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds