New Users

24 May 2010 21:07 #121 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic New Users
At least you 2 are having fun!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2010 21:07 #122 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic New Users

JMC wrote: At least you 2 are having fun!

I am afraid it has only just begun.......again...... :biggrin:

24 May 2010 21:08 #123 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic New Users

JMC wrote: At least you 2 are having fun!

I was being genuine.

24 May 2010 22:07 #124 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic New Users

Sunshine Girl wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Actually, I don't think I've ever met her face-to-face either...But I've certainly followed her posts and "history" on that other site.

Alas, I work in a job right now that keeps me away from my home, (generally in other states) for far too long, and I don't get to schmooze and hang out with friends from the area as often as I'd like. Now, (thanks to a promotion), I'm being transferred to yet another state for the next 5 years. It's a bit further from home, but I still get to come back for holidays and long weekends from time to time. In 5 years, I'll be retiring and then I can sit on the deck and hang out with Conifer/Bailey folks a LOT more often. So, sooner or later, we WILL meet.

It looks like the next picnic/event is being planned for early August, and since I generally only get to come home on weekends that involve holidays, (i.e., July 4th this year, Labor Day, etc.) it looks like I won't be able to make this one either. But sooner or later....

Thanks for the welcome!

LJ

We did meet at Sweet Fanny Adams when I was with Ed. You were playing that night and you were FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Oooooo... NOW I remember... :VeryScared:

:sunshine: Well, in that case, hello again! Hopefully, I'll get to say 'hi' again one of these days when I'm in town.

24 May 2010 22:09 #125 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic New Users
Little known fact, LJ and I attended the same elementary school. We were talking one time about where we were from and discovered that.

24 May 2010 22:15 #126 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic New Users
Yes!! I'd almost forgotten! "Who'd-a thunk it?" ;-)

25 May 2010 07:13 #127 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic New Users

WayneHarrison wrote: Little known fact, LJ and I attended the same elementary school. We were talking one time about where we were from and discovered that.

That's so cool!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 May 2010 07:14 #128 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic New Users

LadyJazzer wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Actually, I don't think I've ever met her face-to-face either...But I've certainly followed her posts and "history" on that other site.

Alas, I work in a job right now that keeps me away from my home, (generally in other states) for far too long, and I don't get to schmooze and hang out with friends from the area as often as I'd like. Now, (thanks to a promotion), I'm being transferred to yet another state for the next 5 years. It's a bit further from home, but I still get to come back for holidays and long weekends from time to time. In 5 years, I'll be retiring and then I can sit on the deck and hang out with Conifer/Bailey folks a LOT more often. So, sooner or later, we WILL meet.

It looks like the next picnic/event is being planned for early August, and since I generally only get to come home on weekends that involve holidays, (i.e., July 4th this year, Labor Day, etc.) it looks like I won't be able to make this one either. But sooner or later....

Thanks for the welcome!

LJ

We did meet at Sweet Fanny Adams when I was with Ed. You were playing that night and you were FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Oooooo... NOW I remember... :VeryScared:

:sunshine: Well, in that case, hello again! Hopefully, I'll get to say 'hi' again one of these days when I'm in town.

Good save LJ! :wink: lol Take care, ok?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds