New Users

14 May 2010 19:27 #31 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic New Users
Yep, it's good to see some old faces here. Well, not Old OLD, but old....ah, nevermind. :VeryScared:
Hey JRSK, ...about that beer. And those apples. And where is the dang helicopter????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 May 2010 19:27 #32 by chainsawbob
Replied by chainsawbob on topic New Users
Hi All!
Are references to another site that looks similar taboo?
I have yet to see judygirls voles anywhere, have they lost their imperialistic wanderlust?
Are their any plans for business ads on the front page?

14 May 2010 19:33 #33 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic New Users
Ah, another cut up here. Good to see you chainsawbob. Voles permeate the 285 corridor, so it is only a matter of time before they wander in here, I surmise.

14 May 2010 19:46 #34 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic New Users

chainsawbob wrote: Hi All!
I have yet to see judygirls voles anywhere, have they lost their imperialistic wanderlust?

Welcome chainsawbob. So far most of us have been refering to 'another site that looks similar to this' as the 'other unmentioned site'. If you read the 'About us' in the upper right corner, you will see what their Mission Statement is and what they are ultimately trying to do with this site. They did not create it to be in competition with anyone else. On the contrary, they learned from the mistakes and other issues that other sites have had and created a site that is more focused on our community and our neighbors and not the people in charge and feeling the power of controling others. Also they have created a site that allows 'Everyone' in our community to participate and be involved. They also are more than happy to actually listen to you and your advice and opinions and take them into condsideration as to making the site better, instead of telling you to shut up and sit in the corner as they know what is best for you and what you like.

And as far as the Business Ads go, you should contact the site Admin as that is something they are really focused on doing. Good to have you here.

14 May 2010 19:58 #35 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic New Users

LopingAlong wrote: Yep, it's good to see some old faces here. Well, not Old OLD, but old....ah, nevermind. :VeryScared:
Hey JRSK, ...about that beer. And those apples. And where is the dang helicopter????

Beer? Whose buying? :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

15 May 2010 07:22 - 10 Dec 2014 11:56 #36 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic New Users

chainsawbob wrote: Hi All!

Hi,

Just wanted to say a quick thing about this subject. If you have any issues about any websites (including ours) or commentaries the appropriate area of the forum would be our 'Letters to the Editor' section. Our 'about us' link- *********************** states our reason for being here. :)

Thanks again for the feedback. We are still making changes and will announce them as they go along.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

15 May 2010 08:02 #37 by The Viking
Mea Culpa. I will try and behave with no more inferred comments about any other site for a while. :Grin:

15 May 2010 10:27 #38 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic New Users

JRSK wrote: I can't upload from my computer or copy the URL from photobucket...??

Hah, I got mine to work the first time. :Irule:

15 May 2010 10:49 #39 by The Viking

pacamom wrote:

JRSK wrote: I can't upload from my computer or copy the URL from photobucket...??

:Whatever: :Censored :Grin: Yes but you are admittedly a computer geek. :videog: :bangdsk

17 May 2010 17:44 #40 by MsMAM
Replied by MsMAM on topic New Users

The Viking wrote:

pacamom wrote:

:Whatever: :Censored :Grin: Yes but you are admittedly a computer geek. :videog: :bangdsk

Hmm - I can't say I ever thought of pacamom as a computer geek LOL

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds