Seriously Pinecam? Seriously?????

08 Jun 2012 09:19 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Seriously Pinecam? Seriously?????
If you feel that way. I appreciate that. I am sorry. You want me to take the blame I will. So, PC owes me an apology.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2012 09:34 #22 by V_A
Did someone get their monthly visitor?

If they don't want to play, set up your own group. Christ when will you people get over Pinecam? Go outside and walk around talk to some homeless people etc and get some perspective if this little forum war is really worth all of this wasted energy.

08 Jun 2012 09:45 #23 by CC
You are not to blame Robyn. There was much more to this that the public knows.
Decisions were made based on flawed info.
Folks can sit around and talk about how they are not joined at the hip all day long but the truth is....they ARE.
Non profit or no non profit. The BOD of Pinecam all but runs the show.
Geeez....it is what it is.
There were many dialogs with the site owner here about this.
No one is surprised by this.

08 Jun 2012 10:07 #24 by CC
***** ****.....Shame on you for dividing the community AGAIN.

Shame on anyone else for not tasking their own fair share of responsibility on this issue.

A good business is based on truth and honesty.
The community is just gonna have to decide what kind of integrity they want to do business with.
I still believe that if you want ot win folks over....provide a better product.

08 Jun 2012 10:11 #25 by Mtn Gramma
My take is that PC's TSAC was more than willing to take whatever goods and/or $$ that 285B members provided, and more than willing to then spit on them. Heaven forbid that 285B members be invited to donation events or packing parties.

So what? I agree with Becky - it is what it is. Would also add that it will never change. You're dealing with one individual that once told me s/he read the Flume every week to see how many times s/he was quoted or had their picture printed. Who would want to be involved with someone like that?

If a troop support organization is important to you (collectively), make it happen. Why stand at the gate stomping your feet, shaking your fist, and expecting them to be any different?

08 Jun 2012 10:16 #26 by CC

Mtn Gramma wrote: My take is that PC's TSAC was more than willing to take whatever goods and/or $$ that 285B members provided, and more than willing to then spit on them. Heaven forbid that 285B members be invited to donation events or packing parties.

So what? I agree with Becky - it is what it is. Would also add that it will never change. You're dealing with one individual that once told me s/he read the Flume every week to see how many times s/he was quoted or had their picture printed. Who would want to be involved with someone like that?

If a troop support organization is important to you (collectively), make it happen. Why stand at the gate stomping your feet, shaking your fist, and expecting them to be any different?

Bravo MtnGramma

08 Jun 2012 10:24 #27 by Mtn Gramma
Regarding TSAC status:

(Why, Pinecam's very own TSAC will be "showing their colors"!)

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 82#1376682

(Bold is mine)

08 Jun 2012 10:39 - 08 Jun 2012 10:47 #28 by Sunshine Girl

Becky wrote: If you want to increase your membership......provide a better product.
I don't call my competitors and asked to partner with them.
Why do you guys do it?

It has always been clear to any moron that TSAC is a Pinecam organization. Down to their email address.
Geeez. Why is anyone surprised?
They do an honorable thing by supporting the troops.
If you really want to best them.......do a better job of supporting the troops

:like: I couldn't agree more and I'd love to be involved if 285Bound would like to start a group. Ok, I've refrained from saying this for a long time now, but I did get permission last night to say this so I feel ok about it.

I am pretty good friends/acquaintance with a man who has a connection with a PC woman, He has filled me in on how much they do read this site and how much they talk crap about some of the banned members.........me included. The endless cackling is hilarious to hear about. The amount they still talk about me, my past PC relationship, and my current relationship is silly especially considering they get most of the info wrong. lol They want NOTHING to do with 285 so give it up already. Anyone who 'goes to the darkside' (this site) is never really forgiven and they don't take what they consider being a traitor well. There are some great people there involved with TSAC and there are some (or one) that are very self-serving. I agree with Becky, do it yourself and do it better! It only benefits the soldiers. You did this site better and I believe you can do that better as well. By the way, enjoy the knowledge that the reason they act like they are ignoring this site so much is because it bothers them immensely. I won't divulge who the sweet guy is so please don't ask. He is a very respected and well known member of this community. His lady would die if she knew that we were friends (she not a fan I guess lol ) and that he tells me everything that is said about this site and certain people. Gotta love it!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jun 2012 10:46 #29 by CC
Well.....there ya go.
They lied.

(waiting on mountaindollar to explain this)

08 Jun 2012 10:46 #30 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Seriously Pinecam? Seriously?????
Okay so it looks like I was duped.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds