Seriously Pinecam? Seriously?????

07 Jun 2012 21:26 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Seriously Pinecam? Seriously????? was created by CinnamonGirl
Okay, let's go back in time just a bit. So, last year our members wanted to start a new group to send items to the troops. They had items, money, boxes, etc. For some stupid reason, I said, "Let's give TSAC a chance to join our site and work with our members as a gesture of good will." It will help to work together. It took weeks of negotiation to get them on the site and many times I didn't think it was worth it because of the issues "somebody" kept having with being on 285bound.com. The delays cost our members in getting our packages out.

So, I was alerted that Pinecam has an ad out with these words exactly- "Home of the Troop Support Action Committee" Now we were assured many times that Pinecam.com and TSAC were not one they are separate but it was obvious that ONE person in that committee did not want TSAC on this site. And they have not included our members BEFORE their events on the thread on 285bound.com. They post after them. I am, of course, sorry I ever even tried because basically it was hell with the negotiation and since, they have ingnored 285bound.com's members.

I am livid right now. I want someone from TSAC to explain that statement right now to our members. To use a supposed volunteer organization that is not supposed to be associated with PC for their own benefit is way beyond low. And it is fitting that I believe that ****** **** is the one that needs to come on here and answer to 285bound.com's members right now. We asked them about this many times because they seemed to have these huge issues with being on 285bound and we were all set with our own volunteers.

I will post over and over until they do it too. Pinecam you have a long history of exculding members of this community and you are NOT going to do it to our members! This is a challenge to get over here and explain yourselves. I won't allow our good members to be treated this way anymore. The way you talk about them is despicable. This is not going to go away until you get over ON THIS SITE and explain what you mean by your statement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2012 22:00 #2 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
CinnamonGirl, I plead ignorance to this issue, so could you please enlighten me as to what ******* ****'s comment was?

07 Jun 2012 22:13 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Seriously Pinecam? Seriously?????

bootlegger wrote: CinnamonGirl, I plead ignorance to this issue, so could you please enlighten me as to what ******* ****'s comment was?

She was the one that made it so difficult to get TSAC on this site. Listen, if they didn't want to be on 285bound.com fine. They should have just said so but we ran into constant delays and issues because ***** **** said she did not want TSAC on 285bound.com. Ask around and see if I am wrong.

We asked them if TSAC was part of Pinecam and if that was the problem and our contact, not ***** ****, said no they are their own entity. That TSAC was NOT part of PC. So, then if this ad statement is true then why did they put us through all this? It took us weeks when it should have just been done in a few days. Because 'someone', it is well known who that was, didn't want it. That statement is a slap in our members face and I want someone to explain it. They were supposed to be their own entity and they are supposed to work with our members too and it has not happened that way.

07 Jun 2012 22:17 #4 by Blazer Bob
I have no fliping idea what you are talking about.
Are you aware of this forum?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewforum.php?f=155 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=155<!-- l -->

CinnamonGirl wrote: Okay, let's go back in time just a bit. So, last year our members wanted to start a new group to send items to the troops. They had items, money, boxes, etc. For some stupid reason, I said, "Let's give TSAC a chance to join our site and work with our members as a gesture of good will." It will help to work together. It took weeks of negotiation to get them on the site and many times I didn't think it was worth it because of the issues "somebody" kept having with being on 285bound.com. The delays cost our members in getting our packages out.

So, I was alerted that Pinecam has an ad out with these words exactly- "Home of the Troop Support Action Committee" Now we were assured many times that Pinecam.com and TSAC were not one they are separate but it was obvious that ONE person in that committee did not want TSAC on this site. And they have not included our members BEFORE their events on the thread on 285bound.com. They post after them. I am, of course, sorry I ever even tried because basically it was hell with the negotiation and since, they have ingnored 285bound.com's members.

I am livid right now. I want someone from TSAC to explain that statement right now to our members. To use a supposed volunteer organization that is not supposed to be associated with PC for their own benefit is way beyond low. And it is fitting that I believe that ****** **** is the one that needs to come on here and answer to 285bound.com's members right now. We asked them about this many times because they seemed to have these huge issues with being on 285bound and we were all set with our own volunteers.

I will post over and over until they do it too. Pinecam you have a long history of exculding members of this community and you are NOT going to do it to our members! This is a challenge to get over here and explain yourselves. I won't allow our good members to be treated this way anymore. The way you talk about them is despicable. This is not going to go away until you get over ON THIS SITE and explain what you mean by your statement.

07 Jun 2012 22:21 #5 by archer
I think that is the issue Blazer Bob....if TSAC is a part of this site....their own forum and all, and 285Bound members volunteer their time for TSAC.....how can Pinecam be the "home" of TSAC? Do I have that right CG? Why doesn't Pinecam just advertise that they support TSAC?

Where did you see this ad CG.....it isn't on their site that I could find.

07 Jun 2012 22:24 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Just to be clear, I am not necessarily upset with TSAC. I want them to do the work they do but our members are the ones in the middle of this. And really PC are the ones that needs to explain what the hell that statement means unless TSAC was part of it. But the troops are the losers here. The delays from that one person cost us dearly and this site's members have really not had the opportunity to participate like we wanted them to. Then to see that! I am sorry but a spade is a spade. I understand that they are all shook up by the success of 285bound.com over 2 years but that TSAC thing is over the top. If TSAC is part of PC then get honest about it. Pinecam stop messing with our members!

07 Jun 2012 22:27 #7 by CinnamonGirl

Blazer Bob wrote: I have no fliping idea what you are talking about.
Are you aware of this forum?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewforum.php?f=155 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=155<!-- l -->

CinnamonGirl wrote: Okay, let's go back in time just a bit. So, last year our members wanted to start a new group to send items to the troops. They had items, money, boxes, etc. For some stupid reason, I said, "Let's give TSAC a chance to join our site and work with our members as a gesture of good will." It will help to work together. It took weeks of negotiation to get them on the site and many times I didn't think it was worth it because of the issues "somebody" kept having with being on 285bound.com. The delays cost our members in getting our packages out.

Yeah, I am aware of it. Read my post again. They told us that they are not part of Pinecam and their own entity. they were supposed to work with BOTH sites. So, let's get honest about it, were we told something that is not true? If they are a PC entity then let us know. It makes it hard for this site to do what we wanted to do. We are being messed with. "Home of the Troop Support Action Committee"

07 Jun 2012 22:32 #8 by CinnamonGirl

archer wrote: I think that is the issue Blazer Bob....if TSAC is a part of this site....their own forum and all, and 285Bound members volunteer their time for TSAC.....how can Pinecam be the "home" of TSAC? Do I have that right CG? Why doesn't Pinecam just advertise that they support TSAC?

Where did you see this ad CG.....it isn't on their site that I could find.

Right on Archer. This ad was a print ad in the community. I really don't want to post it publicly because they don't deserve for us to advertise for them but I will be glad to PM it to you if you like.

07 Jun 2012 22:44 #9 by archer
no need CG....I was just curious.

A shame that such a worthwhile organization is in the middle of this.....I'm sure they need all the support and volunteers they can get. What better resource than ALL the message boards in the community. It is the troops, of course, that will be affected by any discord in the community that supports them. Have you talked to anyone at Pinecam, I'm aware you can't post over there.

07 Jun 2012 22:59 #10 by CinnamonGirl
Let's be clear as a bell. Pinecam did this. And no I can't talk to Pinecam they won't ever answer my emails ever, ever ever.... And I am banned. I have been reduced to speaking only through this site and that is fine with me. That is why this site was created in the first place.

To be clear again, I have nothing against their members, I never speak bad about them ever like the admins of Pinecam do about our members. I just want all community members to have a place to talk and be part of their community. It is about how the admin/BOD run their site and the passive aggressive stuff they pull behind the scenes. All my problems are directed solely at management of Pinecam.com and I am done with the games. This one was too much. Really, they messed up what we were trying to do out of good will, and this statement is really awful. I am very protective of the members here. IF you understand how hard it was to get them to work with us you would understand. We would have been perfectly fine if they had just been honest that it is a Pinecam entity.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds