Seriously Pinecam? Seriously?????

08 Jun 2012 10:50 #31 by Mtn Gramma
You were -- but you were duped by pros. It's easy to be duped when you go into a situation with an open attitude. Don't beat yourself up over it, but don't let the situation continue to hurt you. You have no control over their dishonesty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2012 10:52 #32 by Sunshine Girl

CinnamonGirl wrote: Okay so it looks like I was duped.

You're such a good person with a heart of gold CG. Now you see the situation as it really is so it's time to move on and show them how it's done! You've never excluded ANYONE in this community and there is a lot to be said for that. Count the Rockdoc's in as we would love to help. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jun 2012 10:53 #33 by Sunshine Girl

Mtn Gramma wrote: You were -- but you were duped by pros. It's easy to be duped when you go into a situation with an open attitude. Don't beat yourself up over it, but don't let the situation continue to hurt you. You have no control over their dishonesty.

:like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

08 Jun 2012 11:24 #34 by CC
Just curious..... if TSAC is a non profit and ***** claims they are Pinecam's own.....Does that violate the terms of their non profit status?

Have they violated any state statutes?

08 Jun 2012 11:58 #35 by SandyD
Does anyone have a copy of the print add they can send me. I printed the post by ********* and would like a copy of the add to send to the secretary of state and ask them to look into this situation. Are financial records of a non profit open to the public? If so I would like to see where there money goes.

08 Jun 2012 12:10 #37 by CC
Went to your link and this is what I got.

Session Timeout

For security reasons your working session has expired after 2 hours of inactivity.
Fatal Application Exception

08 Jun 2012 13:14 #38 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Seriously Pinecam? Seriously?????
Just want to clarify one more thing here. This happened quite a while ago. I am not much involved with management of this site anymore. But I was involved when this happened. At that time I still thought that the members should not be penalized for the issues between two sites. And that is partially why I suggested what I did. Personally, I would not have continued after the back and forth delays that happened. It really should have a yes or no answer but they wanted a bunch of assurances. Personally, I would have pulled out at that point because that was not what the point of what this was. However, it went through but it was with an understanding that TSAC was not part of Pinecam. The reason this is important is because if it was part of PC we had no problem wanting them over here. We just thought the members could all work together since it was not a Pinecam operation. And yes we were warned and we should not have tried. I take responsibility for that. Of course, I was well aware of the problems with some of our members and Pinecam. This is why this distinction of TSAC being part of PC was so important.

So, on my end. Whether I was naive or not does not absolve Pinecam's or TSAC responsibility in this. We would not have asked if they said they were a Pinecam operation. And some may think we made a mistake asking regardless and I can understand that. They were probably right and I am sorry.

So, that being said..... there are one of two things going on here.

1. Pinecam was truthful about TSAC not being part of Pinecam. Or TSAC maybe was the one who said it. And Pinecam just used it in their ad to get at 285bound.com

2. Or Pinecam was just messing with us and trying to get on the site through TSAC or something. .

But the reason I am upset and want an explanation is because either way using an organization of the community like that is despicable. This is not about 285b vs. Pinecam. This is about integrity in my mind. I don't care if TSAC is part of PC yes they are hosted by Pinecam but I hate being decieved. And to use members or an organization that is supposed to be doing good is wrong.

I am protective of the people here and enough is enough. I like all the members of the community and do not think many of them know about the dishonest practices that go on behind the scenes over there. So, that is how I see it if I got it wrong tell me how.

And yes you are right the site was built on the premise of just do it better. I don't manage this site anymore but I do believe in that 100%. We always said competition makes you better. But this goes beyond true competition. Just explain it to me and PC are the ones that need to explain it. If they don't then you know what I think about it.

I said this from my heart and I am done talking about it. I had to say something but I am done with it. I get it now. I did not start this to bash pinecam and I hope this does not turn into that. I just had had enough of this confusion. I am pretty sure I know who was behind it and good luck to TSAC. Last word.

08 Jun 2012 14:55 #39 by Mtn Gramma

Mtn Gramma wrote: Regarding TSAC status:

(Why, Pinecam's very own TSAC will be "showing their colors"!)

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 82#1376682

(Bold is mine)

But wait . . . . There's more:

Stop by the pinecam/TSAC booth.

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 06#1376806

CG - there are some people involved in TSAC at the other site that wouldn't acknowledge the truth if it whacked them upside the head. There are others who genuinely care and are good people. My assumption is that they are unaware of the behind-the-scenes machinations.

The only solution I see here is for PC be PC/TSAC (which they are doing) and if an organized troop support group wants to form here, go for it.

08 Jun 2012 15:10 #40 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Seriously Pinecam? Seriously?????
Listen, I don't want to bash TSAC here. I have seen no evidence that they did any thing wrong in this. I am sure they were put in a tough position. I just had to say something because we were under a completely different understanding of all this. I suppose many don't understand what this is about but I don't have a problem with TSAC's mission. If they want to explain it go ahead otherwise, this is your community, you guys know the best thing to do. I don't want to contribute to more people getting in the middle.

I hope this site can continue in a new organization of volunteers. I apologize again for my original suggestion.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds