Pinecam picnic

23 Sep 2010 09:16 #201 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Pinecam picnic

Becky wrote: Viking...Start a new thread and we will link it here and start a lunch thread.

Great idea. Working from home, I can get away most days, so you guys tell me when and where the next one is. But I think our only other options are 285 and JJ's, if we want people to come up the hill like Science Chic again. We can't go too much further especially with all the construction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Sep 2010 09:35 #202 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Pinecam picnic

CinnamonGirl wrote: You guys have to come see me. We can watch the games together. I have HD.

But Packers are not allowed on my TV, PF. LOL

:hater: :PacifyBaby:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

23 Sep 2010 09:38 #203 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Pinecam picnic

Wayne Harrison wrote: TPP, nice to see you posting again. I'm glad you got out early for good behavior.

Nope, Wayne, Vice Lord is still posting isn't he? :Whistle

23 Sep 2010 09:39 - 23 Sep 2010 09:50 #204 by TPP

The Viking wrote: Yeah we missed your posts around here and on Facebook. Hope everything is OK?

With God's help Thanks.
We'll be eating deer, (missed VFW last week, cause got deer early) soon, and that helped get things, back to normal, and still have my cow tag until Jan. 31st.

Don't forget Emily's Parade Sunday.
I'll be in my usual place parking, and guarding back road behind school, PLEASE STOP BY and Say "HEY!"

23 Sep 2010 09:40 #205 by TPP

Sunshine Girl wrote: Welcome back TPP!

Becky, I'm game for anywhere. Do you have any recommendations on where you want to go? Should we do the same place again?

Thanks, hope to be around ALOT more

23 Sep 2010 09:43 #206 by TPP
BTW the new 285 roadhouse should be opening soon, if it hasn't already. Stopped by and talked to one of the owners(? Never really asked) Good guy!, we got together fine, if that means anything. Tried to open Labor day, but unseen problems came up. They have done some re-modeling, which is a good thing.

Donkey fans, don't feel to bad it's only week 3,

GO PADS & BOLTS!

23 Sep 2010 11:49 #207 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pinecam picnic
Don't make me school you on SD there TPP. Who lost week one to KC???? And then 'Cry me Rivers' threw tantrums all night. Cutler wannabe.

23 Sep 2010 12:56 #208 by TPP
We'll See!

23 Sep 2010 13:19 #209 by Grace
Replied by Grace on topic Pinecam picnic
I think that the moderator moved my post. I am not sure, but this is not the forum where I posted my thoughts. Moderator please let me know where you send my posts.

Anyway, I am also up for a 285b gathering.

Let me know where?

Link

Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

23 Sep 2010 16:42 #210 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic Pinecam picnic

NorCan wrote: I think Viking got the PC ban for too many :bash :bash :bash :bash

Seriously, I was so bummed to see that they banished the Viking. no one should be banned from a community website for voicing his/her opinions! I love to see people get passionate about things, even if i don't agree with them.

So i am really happy to see so many familiar avatars here on 285Bound!

(and yes, i've had several moderator spankings over there at that other site : Embarrassed: )

Greetings, Norcan !!! :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds