Pinecam picnic

19 Sep 2010 18:47 #31 by chocolove
Replied by chocolove on topic Pinecam picnic
We are all "Important" people here no matter what your views, what you do or don't do etc. It was a very nice picnic and we were lucky enough to run into some really good friends that we haven't seen in a long time. Unfortunately, Dusty didn't take his camera with him so we don't have any pictures to post of the picnic. It was a beautiful warm day and the company was good and so was the food. LOL, we even shared our grills with some people from another group that came out for a bbq and picnic not knowing they couldn't have charcoal fires!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2010 18:50 #32 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Pinecam picnic
Amen to that Choco! We ARE all important people. Glad everyone had a great time! That was very sweet of you to share your grill. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

19 Sep 2010 18:54 #33 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Pinecam picnic
I think there are a lot of nice folks at both web sites but more importantly...I just think everyone should be treated with respect!
Glad everyone had fun!

19 Sep 2010 19:28 #34 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic Pinecam picnic
Yes everyone can be important in their own world, you should be important to your family,, but not necessarily important to mine, or my circle. If you read Pinecam you were invited to the picnic. If you are banned from Pinecam you were still invited to the picnic. It was a general invitation. But honestly, why would you want to associate with a club that doesn't want you? To make you feel important? Why crash their party? One upsmanship is seldom rewarding.

19 Sep 2010 19:36 #35 by chocolove
:yeahthat:

19 Sep 2010 19:48 #36 by Dilbert
Replied by Dilbert on topic Pinecam picnic
Yup - you ladies are right on. Glad yall had a good time and it sure was a nice day for a picnic.

19 Sep 2010 19:55 #37 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Pinecam picnic
It was hot hot hot though. I tried to get on my roof today to raise my scanner antenna and burned my butt and hands.

19 Sep 2010 20:34 #38 by chocolove
It was very hot! Hope your hands and butt heal soon Becky...been there done that!

19 Sep 2010 20:48 #39 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic Pinecam picnic
I quit pinecam, and I really don't feel like hanging out with some of the folks who are agravating...don't need the b.s. I'd rather be firming up my next delivery of TYVEK blimps to the Taiwanese Air Force...

19 Sep 2010 20:49 #40 by Dilbert
Replied by Dilbert on topic Pinecam picnic
Yall are some feisty ladies! :gleeful:

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds