Pinecam picnic

20 Sep 2010 09:33 #61 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Pinecam picnic

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: :Happywave: LOVE this new smiley. Ok, maybe it's not new, but it's new to me. :biggrin:

LOL, nice try at a distraction there. :popcorn:

:lol: I tried. :wink:

BTW Robyn, did you get my PM regarding the matching funds for Barry? I want to get to the bank in the next few days and make the deposit. :heart: Barry :heart:

Viking ~ Anyone who REALLY knows you loves you. You're a hoot to have around at ANY function! (Just keep him away from anything that resembles a shot glass though). :biggrin: Wanna do lunch this week at the new place in Conifer? Maybe Becky can come too. Let me know.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 09:34 #62 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Pinecam picnic
Becky would love to come. :)

20 Sep 2010 09:35 #63 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Pinecam picnic

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: :Happywave: LOVE this new smiley. Ok, maybe it's not new, but it's new to me. :biggrin:

LOL, nice try at a distraction there, SG. :popcorn:

It would have worked better if they were female emoticons and anatomically correct bouncing up and down. :biggrin:

20 Sep 2010 09:35 #64 by Sunshine Girl
Dang you're fast girl! What day is good for you? Any day works for me.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

20 Sep 2010 09:36 #65 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

LOL, nice try at a distraction there. :popcorn:

:lol: I tried. :wink:

BTW Robyn, did you get my PM regarding the matching funds for Barry? I want to get to the bank in the next few days and make the deposit. :heart: Barry :heart:

Viking ~ Anyone who REALLY knows you loves you. You're a hoot to have around at ANY function! (Just keep him away from anything that resembles a shot glass though). :biggrin: Wanna do lunch this week at the new place in Conifer? Maybe Becky can come too. Let me know.

Yes, I am in. Am watching a friends dog tomorrow who got snipped, but let me know which other day works for you guys.

20 Sep 2010 09:36 #66 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pinecam picnic
Yes ma'am. I am working at calculating that as we speak. You and Rockdoc were very kind to donate matching funds. I believe there is a new hike coming up for Barry in October. We will get back to you in a few minutes.

20 Sep 2010 09:37 #67 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

It would have worked better if they were female emoticons and anatomically correct bouncing up and down. :biggrin:

Could someone get on this right away for Viking please (just remember it's a family site). LOL

20 Sep 2010 09:37 #68 by The Viking

Becky wrote: Actually...with all due respect....Wayne's statements are not true.
There have been several negative references to 285bound's picnic albeit careful ones.

I'm getting defensive because this site is a great place and I see no need to keep bringing up how sore people are at Pinecam.

You are right. This is a great site.
I am just a little confused by your slap down of Viking when I can do a search of your nic and Pinecam and come up with 6 pages of not so nice things to say.
It is not my desire to start a war over this or see pm's flying to the management over my behavior but I don't care for hypocrisy from anyone. I also dislike revisionist history lessons.

Glass houses are pretty transparent.

Why not take the high road, too?

Very good question.

Many of us already did.

I am getting there. I am just taking the scenic route! :biggrin:

20 Sep 2010 09:37 #69 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Could someone get on this right away for Viking please (just remember it's a family site). LOL

I already looked and can't find anything fun like that.

20 Sep 2010 09:39 #70 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

ROFLMAO!!! I just found a site but no way can I post it here. I PM'ed it to you.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds