Mile markers and road scanner updates.

18 Nov 2010 13:19 #31 by The Viking

pchistory wrote: All of you who were banned from Pinecam were banned for one simple reason: your own behavior.

Put your

and deal with it!

rofllol :lol: And look who jumps in!! Another one of the main problems in dividing our community!! And he can't even come up with his own line. They have been so trained over there not to be able to think on their own and how to just follow orders that they even have to steal things we write over here and copy and paste them back against us. rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Say this pchistory. Yes massa!!! I know they trained you to say it. rofllol :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2010 13:21 #32 by The Viking

pchistory wrote: All of you who were banned from Pinecam were banned for one simple reason: your own behavior.

Put your

and deal with it!

You know the funniest and most ironic thing about your post? You would not even be allowed to post in on Pinecam and yet you are using it to defend them!!! :bash :bash rofllol :lol: You can't even type this stuff over there. You would have it removed over there or be suspended for it if you were anyone except the total kiss arse you are.

18 Nov 2010 13:25 #33 by CC
and we speak our minds....which is not allowed at Pinecam!

18 Nov 2010 13:27 #34 by CC
pchistory....would you like to have those big girl panties? They probably fit!

18 Nov 2010 13:28 #35 by CC
I need to shrink that picture and make it my avatar.

18 Nov 2010 13:33 #36 by The Viking

Becky wrote: I need to shrink that picture and make it my avatar.

And I am not going to rest until I found out who got into my closet!! :biggrin:

18 Nov 2010 13:35 #37 by CC
ROFL

18 Nov 2010 13:41 #38 by BearMtnHIB
Those are some big ass panties!

18 Nov 2010 13:43 #39 by pchistory

The Viking wrote:

Put your

and deal with it!

rofllol :lol: And look who jumps in!! Another one of the main problems in dividing our community!! And he can't even come up with his own line. They have been so trained over there not to be able to think on their own and how to just follow orders that they even have to steal things we write over here and copy and paste them back against us. rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Say this pchistory. Yes massa!!! I know they trained you to say it. rofllol :lol:

I knew you wouldn't be man enough to take responsibility for your own actions. It's a lot easier to blame others.

18 Nov 2010 13:49 #40 by The Viking

pchistory wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Put your

and deal with it!

I knew you wouldn't be man enough to take responsibility for your own actions. It's a lot easier to blame others.

Oh I am plenty man enough. We all know it was not our actions, but the actions of the bored power hungry new Mods running a great site into the ground. I love how defensive you got. Still didn't hear if you think you can post this on Pinecam? Or are you too afraid to tell someone this there knowing that you will get repremanded? I know that is why you come over here because you miss being able to speak your mind. So answer me this, would you be allowed to have this discussion over there?

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds