Mile markers and road scanner updates.

18 Nov 2010 20:17 #71 by The Viking

pchistory wrote:

Becky wrote: geeez....I don't even know where to begin here. LOL

And you "assume" that I'm defending Pinecam and "run with that assumption" when I'm simply saying that people need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Are you serious? LOL

Perhaps not stated in so many words, but certainly implied:

I am guilty of many things but not being able to say what I mean and mean what I say is not one of them.
I don't imply much. I generally just spit it right out.

Boy...talk about personal insults......I think you have told Viking he wasn't man enough at least 6 times in just this thread. I perceive that as a personal insult. (Pot/Kettle/Black)
You want everyone else to take responsibility for their actions yet you haven't got a clue about your own.
pchistory....there isn't a day that goes by that I am not deeply grateful for this website and the ability to finish a thought to it's conclusion.
I am also very thankful that people begin to emerge as who they really are.
You know what the actions of those in charge at PC have done?
They have made an enormous amount of people feel like they weren't good enough for this community. That we were somehow inferior to those who were allowed to participate at the great PC.
Who gave any of you the right to stand in judgment of really good and decent people who's biggest sin was just speaking up. All of us non-conformist didn't meet your narrow definition of "normal" or "good" so we were just discarded like trash.
Well.....good for you. Do you feel like a man yet?
You got an opportunity to make others feel small.
How did that power feel?
I live in the real world here. Many many of the posters here are friends in "real" life. I see them more often than once a year at Pine Valley Open Space.
Viking....is a wonderfully decent guy who is smart and caring and generous. He is a good guy. I have actually met Viking. I have had lunch with Viking. I have done business with Viking. Have you? You don't like him so no one should like him. Is that how it works?
I have never gotten the impression that he was not man enough to state his case.
I am getting the feeling that we have some napoleon complex issues here.
pchistory....you talk about whatever you like here. The great thing about this website is that you cannot shut me or Viking or anyone else down.

Feel better now?

No "pot/kettle/black" at all. Personal attacks aren't allowed on Pinecam - they are here. They seem not only to be condoned, but encouraged.

Yep, I can talk about whatever I want here, unless my opinion and understanding of a situation differ from yours and Vikings. I don't want to shut you up - but you sure seem intent on shutting me up.

Not at all!! Keep going!! The more you talk the more stupid you look!! We are just poiting out the facts to clear up your delusional fairy tales.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2010 20:23 #72 by CC

No "pot/kettle/black" at all. Personal attacks aren't allowed on Pinecam - they are here. They seem not only to be condoned, but encouraged.

Not encouraged....There you go...assuming stuff again.
People are allowed to finish their sentence here.
I guess we are all just a bunch of barbaric heathens over here.
Not smart enough to play at the great PC.
I am not trying to shut you up. Now you are appearing delusional.
I am just not going to sit here and let you play the PC game.
Robin came here at 12:14am to do one thing and one thing only.
The only problem was that she was somewhat short on facts and history. You came here to defend her honor by shooting the messenger.
Do you feel better now?
Viking is right.....we have all had an opportunity to read the exchanges between the two of you and he is right....you regularly bait people into arguments and then try to slither away claiming the high road. Give me a break.
I am happy to continue "baiting" you into showing your true colors.
How's that for taking responsibility?

18 Nov 2010 20:25 #73 by jf1acai

Yep, I can talk about whatever I want here, unless my opinion and understanding of a situation differ from yours and Vikings. I don't want to shut you up - but you sure seem intent on shutting me up.

Have any of your posts been deleted here?

Have any of them been modified?

The big difference as I see it here, is you (generic) have to be able to back up what you post here - on PC, if what you (generic) post is not in agreement with the powers that be, it doesn't long see the light of day.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

18 Nov 2010 20:34 #74 by pchistory
There you go...assuming stuff again.

Becky wrote:

Not encouraged....There you go...assuming stuff again.
People are allowed to finish their sentence here.

I guess we are all just a bunch of barbaric heathens over here.
Not smart enough to play at the great PC. That's never been my opinion. You're just not willing to abide by rules that you agreed to.

I am not trying to shut you up. Now you are appearing delusional.
I am just not going to sit here and let you play the PC game.
Robin came here at 12:14am to do one thing and one thing only.
The only problem was that she was somewhat short on facts and history.

You came here to defend her honor by shooting the messenger. Nope.I didn't "come" here to do anything. Certainly not to defend anyone's honor. I was already here. I responded to the posts by you and Viking claiming complete innocence for being banned. I know that to be untrue. I simply called both of you on it.

Do you feel better now?

Viking is right.....we have all had an opportunity to read the exchanges between the two of you and he is right....you regular bait people into arguments and then try to slither away claiming the high road. Give me a break. "You regular bait..." What language is that? How's that for starting an argument?

I am happy to continue "baiting" you into showing your true colors.

How's that for taking responsibility? You still haven't taken any responsibility for your own behavior that led to your being banned from Pinecam. So, not too good.

18 Nov 2010 20:43 #75 by CC

That's never been my opinion. You're just not willing to abide by rules that you agreed to.

I have asked you to please specify what rule I broke and give an example yet you refuse to do so.

I responded to the posts by you and Viking claiming complete innocence for being banned. I know that to be untrue. I simply called both of you on it.

Please show me where I claimed complete innocence and once again....please provide me an example of how I broke the rules at PC

"You regular bait..." What language is that? How's that for starting an argument?

Actually...I edited that to state...."you regularly bait"....and it was a true statement. ( I might should have said...."you continually bait". Is that better?

You still haven't taken any responsibility for your own behavior that led to your being banned from Pinecam. So, not too good.

And once again....as the all knowing volunteer moderator at PC...please point out what rule I broke?
Geeez...How hard is that?

18 Nov 2010 20:48 #76 by jf1acai
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5593&start=17 " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=29&t=5593&start=17<!-- l -->

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

18 Nov 2010 20:53 - 01 Oct 2014 21:27 #77 by The Viking
Why have we allowed pc*hi*story to hijack a good thread just like he always did in PC? He is such a waste of time and space.

18 Nov 2010 20:54 #78 by The Viking

Becky wrote:

That's never been my opinion. You're just not willing to abide by rules that you agreed to.

I have asked you to please specify what rule I broke and give an example yet you refuse to do so.

I responded to the posts by you and Viking claiming complete innocence for being banned. I know that to be untrue. I simply called both of you on it.

Please show me where I claimed complete innocence and once again....please provide me an example of how I broke the rules at PC

"You regular bait..." What language is that? How's that for starting an argument?

Actually...I edited that to state...."you regularly bait"....and it was a true statement. ( I might should have said...."you continually bait". Is that better?

You still haven't taken any responsibility for your own behavior that led to your being banned from Pinecam. So, not too good.

And once again....as the all knowing volunteer moderator at PC...please point out what rule I broke?

It is impossible since he has no answer for us and knows you didn't.

18 Nov 2010 21:00 - 01 Oct 2014 21:32 #79 by jf1acai

pc*hi*story

rofllol rofllol rofllol :lol: :rofl :rofl

Will quoting that get me banned?

Nope, not here! :biggrin:

18 Nov 2010 21:05 #80 by pchistory

Becky wrote:

As I recall it, you went completely off the deep end in a thread about fire department elections and started lashing out personally at anyone who disagreed with you and then escalated it by attacking the mods for deleting posts. Sound about right? I believe that is in violation of this piece: "Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated."

As far as claiming complete innocence, how about right here in this thread?

Becky wrote: The fact of the matter is that many of us simply would not or could not be controlled. We didn't break the rules. We just weren't liked so we were disposed of to form this perfect little clique. (didn't we go to war over similar behavior in the 40's)
Before this site....no one had a voice about what was going on.
Now....oh sh*t....people can talk and your only response is that we are all a bunch of irresponsible hooligans.
Fact of the matter is...I was banned for no real reason other than that the mods were tired of watching me. (by the way, I am a grown up and don't need to be watched)

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds