Mile markers and road scanner updates.

18 Nov 2010 13:55 #41 by pchistory

The Viking wrote:

pchistory wrote:

The Viking wrote:

pchistory wrote: All of you who were banned from Pinecam were banned for one simple reason: your own behavior.

Put your

and deal with it!

rofllol :lol: And look who jumps in!! Another one of the main problems in dividing our community!! And he can't even come up with his own line. They have been so trained over there not to be able to think on their own and how to just follow orders that they even have to steal things we write over here and copy and paste them back against us. rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Say this pchistory. Yes massa!!! I know they trained you to say it. rofllol :lol:

I knew you wouldn't be man enough to take responsibility for your own actions. It's a lot easier to blame others.

Oh I am plenty man enough. We all know it was not our actions, but the actions of the bored power hungry new Mods running a great site into the ground. I love how defensive you got. Still didn't hear if you think you can post this on Pinecam? Or are you too afraid to tell someone this there knowing that you will get repremanded? I know that is why you come over here because you miss being able to speak your mind. So answer me this, would you be allowed to have this discussion over there?

If you were man enough, you would. But you consistently refuse.

Yes, I would be allowed to have this discussion because, unlike you, I am willing and able to abide by the site rules. You proved (over and over, despite being given multiple opportunities) to be incapable of that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2010 13:56 #42 by CC
Better yet pchistory....why don't you enlighten us as to what the behaviors were that got all of us banned.
Do you have some specific examples? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

18 Nov 2010 13:59 #43 by pchistory

Becky wrote: Better yet pchistory....why don't you enlighten us as to what the behaviors were that got all of us banned.

Thanks for the opportunity, but that would be pointless, and I really don't want to feed into your delusions.

18 Nov 2010 14:01 #44 by CC
you are pricelss pchistory.....don't ya just hate it when someone actually puts you on the spot and asks an honest question..... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

ps...I don't think I am the one guilty of delusions :wink: :wink:

pss still waiting for those honest answers :wave: :wave: :wave:

18 Nov 2010 14:04 #45 by CC

pchistory wrote:

Becky wrote: Better yet pchistory....why don't you enlighten us as to what the behaviors were that got all of us banned.

Thanks for the opportunity, but that would be pointless, and I really don't want to feed into your delusions.

Just wanted to make sure I kept that question and answer in one place. Carry on!

18 Nov 2010 14:05 #46 by pchistory

Becky wrote: you are pricelss pchistory.....don't ya just hate it when someone actually puts you on the spot and asks an honest question..... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Not really. I believe I gave your honest question an honest answer. It would be pointless - you all refuse to take any responsibility for being banned from Pinecam because of your own behavior. Instead, you want to place all the blame the board and moderators for not letting you violate the rules of the site.

18 Nov 2010 14:09 #47 by CC
Still waiting to find out what I did to be banned from Pinecam?

Your answer is much like the shifting rules at Pinecam.
The only problem you have now is that there is some place people can go to actually tell another side of the story.

OK....Lets ask this...What did jf1acai do to be banned from Pinecam. Was it his behavior? (since you don't want to talk about my banning)

18 Nov 2010 14:24 #48 by CC
Just as I thought pchistory. That's my story and I am sticking to it.....
The fact of the matter is that many of us simply would not or could not be controlled. We didn't break the rules. We just weren't liked so we were disposed of to form this perfect little clique. (didn't we go to war over similar behavior in the 40's)
Before this site....no one had a voice about what was going on.
Now....oh sh*t....people can talk and your only response is that we are all a bunch of irresponsible hooligans.
Fact of the matter is...I was banned for no real reason other than that the mods were tired of watching me. (by the way, I am a grown up and don't need to be watched)
What specific rule in the TOS did I violate to be "permanently" banned from my community website?
A huge amount of the success of this site is directly related to "what not to do when running a website" and it was all learned from the likes of you guys.
Heck....even the founder of Pinecam is saddened by what it has become.

Many of you know shilohlady here at 285bound. She is a real hooligan and troublemaker. You got to watch her real close. She was once banned from Pinecam. Her sin.....hanging with other hooligans. She never violated any TOS anywhere in her life.

18 Nov 2010 14:28 #49 by pchistory

Becky wrote: Just as I thought pchistory. That's my story and I am sticking to it.....
The fact of the matter is that many of us simply would not or could not be controlled. We didn't break the rules. We just weren't liked so we were disposed of to form this perfect little clique.
Before this site....no one had a voice about what was going on.
Now....oh sh*t....people can talk and your only response is that we are all a bunch of irresponsible hooligans.
Fact of the matter is...I was banned for no real reason other than that the mods were tired of watching me. (by the way, I am a grown up and don't need to be watched)
What specific rule in the TOS did I violate to be "permanently" banned from my community website?
A huge amount of the success of this site is directly related to "what not to do when running a website" and it was all learned from the likes of you guys.
Heck....even the founder of Pinecam is saddened by what it has become.

Many of you know shilohlady here at 285bound. She is a real hooligan and troublemaker. You got to watch her real close. She was once banned from Pinecam. Her sin.....hanging with other hooligans. She never violated any TOS anywhere in her life.

Yep. Just as I stated. You refuse to take any responsibility for your own actions.

18 Nov 2010 14:29 #50 by jf1acai
LOL, yes, Shiloh is a real troublemaker!

rofllol rofllol :rofl :rofl :lol: :rofl :rofl rofllol rofllol

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds