Mile markers and road scanner updates.

18 Nov 2010 19:21 #61 by pchistory

Becky wrote:

So, like Viking has posted, you feel I should just post on local history and keep my mouth shut on all other topics. Understood. But there's no "censorship" or "cliques" on this site.

Wow! That was a big mouthful of assumptions there, wasn't it.
That was not what I said at all.
Let's try it again.

I enjoy your posts about the history of our area but your defense of PC always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Could you please point out in that statement where I said you should keep your mouth shut on ALL other topics?
I believe I stated that I was actually bothered by one topic that you engage in debate about.
Perhaps we are beginning to see some of the real problem.
You "assume" that you know what I mean so you run with that assumption as though it is a fact.
Perhaps....this is a broader problem with many of the moderators and BOD of PC.
Maybe "you guys" assume way to much.
Birds of a feather.....well, you know what I mean.

And you "assume" that I'm defending Pinecam and "run with that assumption" when I'm simply saying that people need to take responsibility for their own actions. I saw what happened with both you and Viking as well as others and, while the actions of the moderators on Pinecam may have been questionable in some cases, you were not totally guiltless - as you would have everyone believe you are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Nov 2010 19:36 #62 by The Viking

pchistory wrote:

The Viking wrote:

pchistory wrote: So, like Viking has posted, you feel I should just post on local history and keep my mouth shut on all other topics. Understood. But there's no "censorship" or "cliques" on this site.

You pathetic little whiner! You can never tell the truth can you? You are so use to lying that it is all you can do. Show me where I posted that all you should post is local history. You keep trying for the sympathy on here but lying to everyone is not going to work. You know I never once said that. Man up for once and stop lying and whining.

Perhaps not stated in so many words, but certainly implied:

The Viking wrote: But that also means not coming over here and just trying to be the person who starts arguments and confrontations and cuts others down again. I do enjoy your history of Platte Cayon also.

And, speaking of whiners, you're the one who keeps whining about how you were banned for no reason when you know that it was your repeated personal attacks (similar to the one above), despite numerous warnings and temporary suspensions, culminating in one aimed directly at me that were the cause. They may be okay on this site, but they are clearly against the TOS there.

You know you are a lying POS and so does most everyone on here. You were the one who had personal attacks on me and others daily and even when I left the study, you followed me into the living room and kept attacking me until I told you that your posts were worthless and never added anything to the conversation. You attacked me 10 times more than I ever responded to you, but since you had your head so far up the Mods asses, they ignored that and let you stay and banned me for telling you I was tired of your personal attacks and you contributed nothing. I have at least a dozen people who saw it happening and couldn't believe you were still there. I have my honor, reputation and dignity in tack while you just have a bunch of the Mods sh*t on your nose and lips from kissing their ass so much so you can continue to treat people like crap and they will let you get away with it. You so realize that you have one of the worst reputations over there right?

I can sleep well at night knowing I never sold my soul to those controlling power hungry Mods over there and that I did nothing wrong except not put you on ignore. Everyone knows you are the biggest troll and baiter over there and now here. So enjoy the reputation you have obtained in our community LaBell. We all know the truth. :thumbsup:

18 Nov 2010 19:44 #63 by pchistory

The Viking wrote:

pchistory wrote:

The Viking wrote:

pchistory wrote: So, like Viking has posted, you feel I should just post on local history and keep my mouth shut on all other topics. Understood. But there's no "censorship" or "cliques" on this site.

You pathetic little whiner! You can never tell the truth can you? You are so use to lying that it is all you can do. Show me where I posted that all you should post is local history. You keep trying for the sympathy on here but lying to everyone is not going to work. You know I never once said that. Man up for once and stop lying and whining.

The Viking wrote: But that also means not coming over here and just trying to be the person who starts arguments and confrontations and cuts others down again. I do enjoy your history of Platte Cayon also.

And, speaking of whiners, you're the one who keeps whining about how you were banned for no reason when you know that it was your repeated personal attacks (similar to the one above), despite numerous warnings and temporary suspensions, culminating in one aimed directly at me that were the cause. They may be okay on this site, but they are clearly against the TOS there.

You know you are a lying POS and so does most everyone on here. You were the one who had personal attacks on me and others daily and even when I left the study, you followed me into the living room and kept attacking me until I told you that your posts were worthless and never added anything to the conversation. You attacked me 10 times more than I ever responded to you, but since you had your head so far up the Mods asses, they ignored that and let you stay and banned me for telling you I was tired of your personal attacks and you contributed nothing. I have at least a dozen people who saw it happening and couldn't believe you were still there. I have my honor, reputation and dignity in tack while you just have a bunch of the Mods sh*t on your nose and lips from kissing their ass so much so you can continue to treat people like crap and they will let you get away with it. You so realize that you have one of the worst reputations over there right?

I can sleep well at night knowing I never sold my soul to those controlling power hungry Mods over there and that I did nothing wrong except not put you on ignore. Everyone knows you are the biggest troll and baiter over there and now here. So enjoy the reputation you have obtained in our community LaBell. We all know the truth. :thumbsup:

Nope, not man enough. Didn't think so. You'll never change.

18 Nov 2010 19:46 #64 by jf1acai
Yep, I'm taking responsibility for my own actions.

I posted the mile marker list originally. Shiloh and I worked together to create it, I posted it.

At some unknown (to me) time someone (unknown to me) copied that list, modified it, and apparently posted it somewhere on Pinecam (unknown to me).

When it came back here in Pacamom's post, I did not even recognize initially that it had been modified, I just recognized the first of it and went on to other things.

Later I scrolled past it, saw the C470 items, and knew I had not included them in the list. I looked at it more closely, saw several useful additions, and modified the list here on 285bound, giving credit to those who had provided the additions (an interesting concept for some).

When I saw that Robin was claiming that the list was a Pinecam creation, it p*ssed me off!

I responded with the facts regarding the creation of that list. My response was modified to be 'kinder and gentler' than the first version I wrote.

Yep, I'm responsible for all of that!

You, pchistory, have responded with a bunch of BS, always saying we should take responsibility.

OK, I have, how about you do the same?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

18 Nov 2010 19:49 #65 by pchistory

jf1acai wrote: Yep, I'm taking responsibility for my own actions.

I posted the mile marker list originally. Shiloh and I worked together to create it, I posted it.

At some unknown (to me) time someone (unknown to me) copied that list, modified it, and apparently posted it somewhere on Pinecam (unknown to me).

When it came back here in Pacamom's post, I did not even recognize initially that it had been modified, I just recognized the first of it and went on to other things.

Later I scrolled past it, saw the C470 items, and knew I had not included them in the list. I looked at it more closely, saw several useful additions, and modified the list here on 285bound, giving credit to those who had provided the additions (an interesting concept for some).

When I saw that Robin was claiming that the list was a Pinecam creation, it p*ssed me off!

I responded with the facts regarding the creation of that list. My response was modified to be 'kinder and gentler' than the first version I wrote.

You, pchistory, have responded with a bunch of BS, always saying we should take responsibility.

When have I not?

18 Nov 2010 20:04 #66 by CC
geeez....I don't even know where to begin here. LOL

And you "assume" that I'm defending Pinecam and "run with that assumption" when I'm simply saying that people need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Are you serious? LOL

I am guilty of many things but not being able to say what I mean and mean what I say is not one of them.
I don't imply much. I generally just spit it right out.

Boy...talk about personal insults......I think you have told Viking he wasn't man enough at least 6 times in just this thread. I perceive that as a personal insult. (Pot/Kettle/Black)
You want everyone else to take responsibility for their actions yet you haven't got a clue about your own.
pchistory....there isn't a day that goes by that I am not deeply grateful for this website and the ability to finish a thought to it's conclusion.
I am also very thankful that people begin to emerge as who they really are.
You know what the actions of those in charge at PC have done?
They have made an enormous amount of people feel like they weren't good enough for this community. That we were somehow inferior to those who were allowed to participate at the great PC.
Who gave any of you the right to stand in judgment of really good and decent people who's biggest sin was just speaking up. All of us non-conformist didn't meet your narrow definition of "normal" or "good" so we were just discarded like trash.
Well.....good for you. Do you feel like a man yet?
You got an opportunity to make others feel small.
How did that power feel?
I live in the real world here. Many many of the posters here are friends in "real" life. I see them more often than once a year at Pine Valley Open Space.
Viking....is a wonderfully decent guy who is smart and caring and generous. He is a good guy. I have actually met Viking. I have had lunch with Viking. I have done business with Viking. Have you? You don't like him so no one should like him. Is that how it works?
I have never gotten the impression that he was not man enough to state his case.
I am getting the feeling that we have some napoleon complex issues here.
pchistory....you talk about whatever you like here. The great thing about this website is that you cannot shut me or Viking or anyone else down.

18 Nov 2010 20:11 #67 by The Viking

pchistory wrote:

The Viking wrote:

pchistory wrote:

The Viking wrote:

rofllol :lol: I totally called you on the truth and we ALL know you are not near man enough to admit you are wrong, lying, and the cause of many people being banned or leaving. You have no balls what so ever. I just posted the truth. So I did man up. I don't need to lie like you. I won't say something that is not true just to appease you. You are doing over here exactly what you did over there trying to bait people. Now everyone sees your true colors and why you are such a huge part of why Pinecam divided this community. Thanks for letting everyone here see it. So everyone can see the true story above and there was a whole thread about this way back when you came over here trying to pull your little games before. We posted the threads where you attacked me and my last threads before I was banned. There is nothing there and you know it. Other than your knowledge of histroy, you really are a waste of skin.

18 Nov 2010 20:13 - 18 Nov 2010 20:15 #68 by The Viking

pchistory wrote:

jf1acai wrote: Yep, I'm taking responsibility for my own actions.

When have I not?

rofllol :lol: You are delusional!! You never have. They have you so brainwashed over there that you think you can do no wrong when everyone knows you are the catalyst for most of thier problems. You are not fooling anyone!! You are a typical brainwashed Pinecame zombie. Blame everyone else and never take responsibility for your actions. rofllol :lol:

18 Nov 2010 20:14 #69 by pchistory

Becky wrote: geeez....I don't even know where to begin here. LOL

And you "assume" that I'm defending Pinecam and "run with that assumption" when I'm simply saying that people need to take responsibility for their own actions.

Are you serious? LOL

I am guilty of many things but not being able to say what I mean and mean what I say is not one of them.
I don't imply much. I generally just spit it right out.

Boy...talk about personal insults......I think you have told Viking he wasn't man enough at least 6 times in just this thread. I perceive that as a personal insult. (Pot/Kettle/Black)
You want everyone else to take responsibility for their actions yet you haven't got a clue about your own.
pchistory....there isn't a day that goes by that I am not deeply grateful for this website and the ability to finish a thought to it's conclusion.
I am also very thankful that people begin to emerge as who they really are.
You know what the actions of those in charge at PC have done?
They have made an enormous amount of people feel like they weren't good enough for this community. That we were somehow inferior to those who were allowed to participate at the great PC.
Who gave any of you the right to stand in judgment of really good and decent people who's biggest sin was just speaking up. All of us non-conformist didn't meet your narrow definition of "normal" or "good" so we were just discarded like trash.
Well.....good for you. Do you feel like a man yet?
You got an opportunity to make others feel small.
How did that power feel?
I live in the real world here. Many many of the posters here are friends in "real" life. I see them more often than once a year at Pine Valley Open Space.
Viking....is a wonderfully decent guy who is smart and caring and generous. He is a good guy. I have actually met Viking. I have had lunch with Viking. I have done business with Viking. Have you? You don't like him so no one should like him. Is that how it works?
I have never gotten the impression that he was not man enough to state his case.
I am getting the feeling that we have some napoleon complex issues here.
pchistory....you talk about whatever you like here. The great thing about this website is that you cannot shut me or Viking or anyone else down.

Feel better now?

No "pot/kettle/black" at all. Personal attacks aren't allowed on Pinecam - they are here. They seem not only to be condoned, but encouraged.

Yep, I can talk about whatever I want here, unless my opinion and understanding of a situation differ from yours and Vikings. I don't want to shut you up - but you sure seem intent on shutting me up.

18 Nov 2010 20:16 #70 by pchistory

The Viking wrote:

pchistory wrote:

The Viking wrote:

pchistory wrote:

The Viking wrote:

rofllol :lol: I totally called you on the truth and we ALL know you are not near man enough to admit you are wrong, lying, and the cause of many people being banned or leaving. You have no balls what so ever. I just posted the truth. So I did man up. I don't need to lie like you. I won't say something that is not true just to appease you. You are doing over here exactly what you did over there trying to bait people. Now everyone sees your true colors and why you are such a huge part of why Pinecam divided this community. Thanks for letting everyone here see it. So everyone can see the true story above and there was a whole thread about this way back when you came over here trying to pull your little games before. We posted the threads where you attacked me and my last threads before I was banned. There is nothing there and you know it. Other than your knowledge of histroy, you really are a waste of skin.

Not only are you blind to the "truth", you can't handle the truth.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds