× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

09 Mar 2012 14:00 - 20 Mar 2012 09:29 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, I know this is your dream come true. You Tebow hater. LOL

I think John Elway is willing to overpay Manning by 15 million gaurenteed dollars to get the Tebow Monkey off his back. My sources within the Bronco organization tell me they might go as high as 35 million guarenteed in a 3 year contract with another 60 in salary and incentives. If I were Payton, i'd pass, (and my sorces indicate to me he will) He could be in San Fransico..A major city with major chances at SuperBowls and major endorsment opurtunities.. I just can't see Payton wanting to do Rocky's Auto Commercials for tiny paychecks here..He deserves better than having to end his career here..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2012 14:12 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
UPDATE: Peyton Manning just told Xander, FOX and Elway that he will not sign anything tonight under ANY circumstances..He has committed to speaking to 5 other teams before making a decision. Elway was said to have frowned at the news..

09 Mar 2012 14:19 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
He's 36 years old VL. But yeah I know he is talking to other teams we are just first. Keep in mind his best friend is Helton. Once you go Colorado you never go back. People love living here but my guess is still Chief or Texans. He said he is not going to an NFC team either.

09 Mar 2012 14:20 - 09 Mar 2012 14:22 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote: UPDATE: Peyton Manning just told Xander, FOX and Elway that he will not sign anything tonight under ANY circumstances..He has committed to speaking to 5 other teams before making a decision. Elway was said to have frowned at the news..

Elway shot back with "the 35 million can be in your account tonight"..Manning perked up a little at that but quickly reiterated that he has made a committment to at least listen to some other (without mentioning names) teams.

09 Mar 2012 14:21 #15 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
Where did you hear this? LOL I thought he just landed 15 minutes ago.

09 Mar 2012 14:23 #16 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: He's 36 years old VL. But yeah I know he is talking to other teams we are just first. Keep in mind his best friend is Helton. Once you go Colorado you never go back. People love living here but my guess is still Chief or Texans. He said he is not going to an NFC team either.

The Texans are out..

09 Mar 2012 14:23 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: He's 36 years old VL. But yeah I know he is talking to other teams we are just first. Keep in mind his best friend is Helton. Once you go Colorado you never go back. People love living here but my guess is still Chief or Texans. He said he is not going to an NFC team either.

The Texans are out..

09 Mar 2012 14:24 #18 by CinnamonGirl
I think KC then but I am hearing alot of Miami talk.

09 Mar 2012 14:45 - 18 Jun 2017 18:24 #19 by Martin Ent Inc

09 Mar 2012 16:34 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I think KC then but I am hearing alot of Miami talk.

From your sources?

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds