× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

14 Mar 2012 08:47 - 14 Mar 2012 09:17 #51 by LOL
Sounds like Brandon Marshall is already in trouble again, LOL. At least the Bears got him cheap.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2012 08:48 #52 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: Another Broncos reject to the Chicago Bears- Brandon Marshall. Should be a good fit for him with all the Chicago thugs. LOL

Folks- the deal is almost sealed, Broncos to the Super Bowl in 2012! :)

He rejected the Doncos..Just like Brandon Loyd

Brandon is going to be crying in his soup if Manning comes to Denver, and he is stuck in St. Louis!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

14 Mar 2012 09:07 #53 by LOL
Latest update- Peyton meeting with Tenn Titans delayed due to problems with Titans corp jet. Broncos have it now, who wants to sign with a team with poor corporate jet service. LOL

Good luck with your Bears and Brandon Marshall VL, LOL

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Mar 2012 09:21 #54 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
Royal is gone. :( VL, Brandon deserved what he got.

14 Mar 2012 18:12 #55 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
Brandon Marshall is the best reciever in the NFL, the total package, but he's not for Denver- He has something fans here don't care about..Talent..

I don't care about character when I watch football games? I don't care if half the team is on work release from prison..I just want to see the best football players in the world play football

14 Mar 2012 18:13 #56 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: Another Broncos reject to the Chicago Bears- Brandon Marshall. Should be a good fit for him with all the Chicago thugs. LOL

Folks- the deal is almost sealed, Broncos to the Super Bowl in 2012! :)

He rejected the Doncos..Just like Brandon Loyd

Brandon is going to be crying in his soup if Manning comes to Denver, and he is stuck in St. Louis!

Hes a free agent

14 Mar 2012 18:16 #57 by LOL
Hard to play football if you are suspended or in jail, good luck! Marshall has talent though, agreed.

14 Mar 2012 18:17 #58 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Sounds like Brandon Marshall is already in trouble again, LOL. At least the Bears got him cheap.

Everytime there was a rape or murder in Denver I always used to say "was Brandon Marshall involved?"

It used to be a little running joke I had....He's got issues but we don't pay to watch him interact with his girlfriends..We pay to watch him play football

So get off your high horse joe- These are football players, football is the halfway house between prison and the military- Its not for choir boys

15 Mar 2012 07:24 #59 by LOL
http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... for-life/1

Sounds like the Tenn. Titans are making a big push for Manning, could be close. Can they offer a lifetime job in the organization?

15 Mar 2012 21:28 #60 by FredHayek
KC stole Peyton Hillis, bummer. It is going to suck next season when he runs for 100 yards against the pourus Broncos defense twice.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds