× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

09 Mar 2012 13:11 - 09 Mar 2012 13:50 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
He's flying over eastern Oklahoma as we speak..Unfortunately they don't have a chance to get him in my opinion..My sources within the Manning camp indicate to me that Broncos don't have what Manning is looking for....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2012 13:12 #2 by RenegadeCJ
I haven't found anyone who thinks the Broncos will end up with manning. Although I think we are only lacking 1 thing....a warm weather stadium (or a dome).

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

09 Mar 2012 13:15 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
We are lacking a lot more than that..A major metropolitan city, knowledgable fans, a coach that likes to pass the ball, good pass blockers, good recievers, a good tight end, a great defense..etc..etc..etc..The Jets are also out..My sources indicate that Manning wants no part of that drama queen coach.

09 Mar 2012 13:20 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
Believe it or not but my sources deep within the Manning camp indicate to me that Miami is the leading contender at this point.

09 Mar 2012 13:42 - 09 Mar 2012 13:45 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
UPDATE

The Bronco Plane with Manning on board is on final approack to OKC as we speak..The aircraft is picking up FOX and Elway and the three will fly on to Denver together..My Sources indicate that the Broncos would have to give him a % of the team in order for him to sign with us..My sources within the Bronco organization indicate to me that they are not willing to do that

09 Mar 2012 13:45 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
I heard there are two fans awaiting them at Dove Valley. LOL

09 Mar 2012 13:47 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I heard there are two fans awaiting them at Dove Valley. LOL

Tim and Pete Tebow?

09 Mar 2012 13:49 #8 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
VL, I know this is your dream come true. You Tebow hater. LOL

09 Mar 2012 13:51 #9 by CinnamonGirl
Seriously? i just got a breaking news alert that manning landed. Oh brother.

09 Mar 2012 14:00 - 09 Mar 2012 14:01 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Told ya..You heard it here first

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds