× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

18 Mar 2012 16:16 #71 by FredHayek
I am originally from Ohio, but wouldn't move back there. Hopefully Mrs. Manning feels the same way.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Mar 2012 17:09 #72 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

Vice Lord wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe wrote: Another Broncos reject to the Chicago Bears- Brandon Marshall. Should be a good fit for him with all the Chicago thugs. LOL

Folks- the deal is almost sealed, Broncos to the Super Bowl in 2012! :)

He rejected the Doncos..Just like Brandon Loyd

Brandon is going to be crying in his soup if Manning comes to Denver, and he is stuck in St. Louis!

Hes a free agent

Poor Brandon...He's stuck with Tom Brady and the Patriots now..

18 Mar 2012 17:23 #73 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

pineinthegrass wrote: I mainly ment that Kaepernick is an athletic QB like Tebow who can run which is a lot different than Manning. Kaep is a bit faster than Tebow and Tebow is built more for running (not that it's a good idea for an NFL QB to run so much). Kaep has a rocket arm but Kaep also has questions about accuracy and quick release, though I think his accuracy will be much better than what Tebow showed last year assuming Kaep ever gets playing time.

I think Kaepernick should be out of the league soon....I liked him @ Nevada though, I watched a lot of his games but, like Tebow...He's not an NFL player

18 Mar 2012 18:17 #74 by JSG

19 Nov 2012 23:47 #75 by pineinthegrass

Big Doug wrote:

pineinthegrass wrote: I mainly ment that Kaepernick is an athletic QB like Tebow who can run which is a lot different than Manning. Kaep is a bit faster than Tebow and Tebow is built more for running (not that it's a good idea for an NFL QB to run so much). Kaep has a rocket arm but Kaep also has questions about accuracy and quick release, though I think his accuracy will be much better than what Tebow showed last year assuming Kaep ever gets playing time.

I think Kaepernick should be out of the league soon....I liked him @ Nevada though, I watched a lot of his games but, like Tebow...He's not an NFL player

Yeah, Kaepernick has no chance in the NFL. Killing Chicago on Monday Night in his first NFL start was just a fluke. :biggrin: :wink:

20 Nov 2012 10:19 - 20 Nov 2012 10:52 #76 by UNDER MODERATION
Listen, I bet on Kapernick alot when he was on The Wolf Pack, and I always won-but he was a one demensional runner- If he threw it more than 19 times a game they lost

Last night he threw the ball exceptionally well..It just proves, (and I'm constantly telling my wife this) that people can get better. He looked like the real deal now.

20 Nov 2012 10:24 #77 by UNDER MODERATION

Big Doug wrote: Why would the Broncos try to turn a piece of crap (Tebow) into diamond? This isn't pop warner, this is professional football. Who gets to be a 5 year project in the NFL?

Nobody, thats who

Had to bump this

20 Nov 2012 10:25 #78 by UNDER MODERATION

Big Doug wrote:

Joe wrote: I would think Tebow is worth something in a trade, maybe for a receiver or running back.

Nobody wants him, nobodies interested.. What does that tell you? There's worthless opinions and opinions that matter and you can figure out which camp yours falls into Joe-

Tebow is not only a coach killer, he's a GM killer and an entire organization killer..

We'd be lucky to get a 3rd round pick for the guy...Very lucky

Had to bump Joes Stupidity here

20 Nov 2012 10:27 #79 by UNDER MODERATION

Big Doug wrote: Brandon Marshall is the best reciever in the NFL, the total package, but he's not for Denver- He has something fans here don't care about..Talent..

I don't care about character when I watch football games? I don't care if half the team is on work release from prison..I just want to see the best football players in the world play football

I had to bump this one too

20 Nov 2012 10:51 #80 by UNDER MODERATION

Big Doug wrote: Listen, I bet on Kapernick alot when he was on The Wolf Pack, and I always won-but he was a one demensional runner- If he threw it more than 19 times a game they lost

Last night he threw the ball exceptionally well..It just proves, (and I'm constantly telling my wife this) that people can get better. He looked like the real deal now.

But having said that- It was just one game

Oh and BTW- I had 550 on the Niners last night- The entire game hinged on Offensive lines and the Niners O line is far superior.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds