× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

13 Mar 2012 08:42 #41 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

Science Chic wrote: I agree, if you're gonna bring Manning in, who's an unknown as to whether he can even play as well as he used to anyway, and is 36yo to boot, then keep Tebow and let him learn from him - look at what Aaron Rodgers has done after watching Favre all those seasons. You get rid of Tebow, and Manning goes down after one hit, then what are you left with?

Friends..Playing QB in the NFL is like singing. Either you got it or you don't. Sure Timmy could pick up some pratice tips from Manning, he could see how Manning prepares for games but EVERYBODY in the NFL lives, eats and breathes the NFL- or they wouldn't be in the NFL..Timmy is not an NFL quarterback and everyone knows it...

Stop embarrassing Denver and the entire Rocky Mountian Region with this nonsense

Please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2012 08:45 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

Joe wrote: I would think Tebow is worth something in a trade, maybe for a receiver or running back.

Nobody wants him, nobodies interested.. What does that tell you? There's worthless opinions and opinions that matter and you can figure out which camp yours falls into Joe-

Tebow is not only a coach killer, he's a GM killer and an entire organization killer..

We'd be lucky to get a 3rd round pick for the guy...Very lucky

13 Mar 2012 10:47 #43 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
You don't know that no one is interested. Once again. Fox and Elway have proven they are not innovative. Shanny and Walsh were innovators and Shanny now is not who he used to be because he is still hanging on to the old offense. Use him as my proof.

13 Mar 2012 11:00 #44 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: You don't know that no one is interested. Once again. Fox and Elway have proven they are not innovative.

No, they just completely changed the offese mid season for the kid, thats all..Never in the history of the NFL has a team done that for a QB because he cannot execute most passing plays..

13 Mar 2012 11:06 #45 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
Child please (lol) they did it for themselves because of their worthless previous QB that they kept way too long. Trust and loyalty mean alot with a franchise QB and I think what happened to Manning and Farve has hurt the NFL. That would not have ever happened many years ago. Elway could play tomorrow if he wanted to. Broncos used to have loyalty.

13 Mar 2012 11:29 #46 by LOL
************BREAKING NEWS !!!! *********************
No official word yet on Peyton Manning.

Decision expected by Wed. according to my sources.

Keep this channel open for future updates,

:lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Mar 2012 16:41 #47 by CinnamonGirl
I hope he goes somewhere else and take Fox with you.

13 Mar 2012 17:20 #48 by LOL
Another Broncos reject to the Chicago Bears- Brandon Marshall. Should be a good fit for him with all the Chicago thugs. LOL

Folks- the deal is almost sealed, Broncos to the Super Bowl in 2012! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Mar 2012 08:43 #49 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: they did it for themselves because of their worthless previous QB that they kept way too long. Trust and loyalty mean alot with a franchise QB and I think what happened to Manning and Farve has hurt the NFL. That would not have ever happened many years ago. Elway could play tomorrow if he wanted to. Broncos used to have loyalty.

Oh Child please

14 Mar 2012 08:44 #50 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Another Broncos reject to the Chicago Bears- Brandon Marshall. Should be a good fit for him with all the Chicago thugs. LOL

Folks- the deal is almost sealed, Broncos to the Super Bowl in 2012! :)

He rejected the Doncos..Just like Brandon Loyd

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds