× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

20 Nov 2012 16:12 - 18 Jun 2017 18:22 #81 by LOL

Big Doug wrote: Had to bump Joes Stupidity here

mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...-the?start=20#203402

Vice Lord wrote: ..Unfortunately they don't have a chance to get him in my opinion..My sources within the Manning camp indicate to me that Broncos don't have what Manning is looking for....

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2012 16:17 - 18 Jun 2017 18:21 #82 by

LOL wrote:

Big Doug wrote: Had to bump Joes Stupidity here

mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...-the?start=20#203402

Vice Lord wrote: ..Unfortunately they don't have a chance to get him in my opinion..My sources within the Manning camp indicate to me that Broncos don't have what Manning is looking for....

Who knew that Manning wanted to be a big fish in a small pond? And according to my sources, Elway basically locked Manning in a room and told him "He'd do anything to get him to sign with the Broncos"..

What went on in there, I do not know- Hopefully in was only money that was exchanged.

20 Nov 2012 16:28 #83 by LOL
Well I knew it from the beginning, it was obvious Denver was #1

With McGahee now out for the season, having Tebow available for run options would be good. Told YA

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

20 Nov 2012 17:11 #84 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
I broke the Manning signing a full day before he signed..... on another thread..

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds