× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

12 Mar 2012 20:08 #31 by LOL
Maybe the Chicago Bears could use Tebow. LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2012 20:14 #32 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
Chicago get all our sloppy seconds.

I am going to say right now. FOX and ELWAY are stupid as hell. They dont' deserve Manning.

12 Mar 2012 20:26 #33 by ScienceChic
I agree, if you're gonna bring Manning in, who's an unknown as to whether he can even play as well as he used to anyway, and is 36yo to boot, then keep Tebow and let him learn from him - look at what Aaron Rodgers has done after watching Favre all those seasons. You get rid of Tebow, and Manning goes down after one hit, then what are you left with?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Mar 2012 20:30 #34 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
I am okay with bringing him in but to trade Tebow is stupid. He could go down at any time. QB s in the old days could make it to 38 if they were lucky. This is a political thing. They can't get behind someone they didn't bring in. Egos and politics. Stupid. I have a feeling I am going to hate fox next year.

12 Mar 2012 20:33 #35 by LOL
I would keep Tebow if they could manage the salary cap, its probably about money. And they are drafting another QB right?

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Mar 2012 20:34 #36 by CinnamonGirl
I get so mad about this, I can't even talk about it.

13 Mar 2012 08:32 #37 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
Why would the Broncos try to turn a piece of crap (Tebow) into diamond? This isn't pop warner, this is professional football. Who gets to be a 5 year project in the NFL?

Nobody, thats who

13 Mar 2012 08:33 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

CinnamonGirl wrote: I get so mad about this, I can't even talk about it.

Wow- when you fall in love, you really fall in love don't you CG?

He can't play

The guy can't play

13 Mar 2012 08:36 #39 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: I would keep Tebow if they could manage the salary cap, its probably about money. And they are drafting another QB right?

lol

Elway and FOX are desperately grasping at the only way they can get Tebow out of thier lives...If they get Manning, Tebow is gone and they'll take two Gatoraid jugs and a tackling dummy from Jacksonville (the only interested team) for the guy..

RU kidding Joe?

13 Mar 2012 08:41 #40 by LOL
I would think Tebow is worth something in a trade, maybe for a receiver or running back.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds