× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

09 Mar 2012 16:35 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
UPDATE: Manning is in the Bronco facility as we speak..He's been seen shaking his head "no" many times..Its not looking good friends
Sorry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2012 17:14 #22 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I think KC then but I am hearing alot of Miami talk.

From your sources?

My sources are not private. LOL. Really, I keep hearing on the radio that Elway is trying to lock him down before he goes to these other teams. It is just rumor I am sure.

09 Mar 2012 17:20 #23 by Martin Ent Inc
Miami,,, he set up meetings first with places he needed to cross of the list.+ he owns a home there, is a fair weather QB and doesn't like cold.
Co
TX
AZ

11 Mar 2012 08:11 #24 by LOL
Sounds like its Denver, Arizona, or Miami. Supposedly Bolen will pay whatever it takes to get Payton. I'm still going with Miami.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Mar 2012 20:12 #25 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote: We are lacking a lot more than that..A major metropolitan city, knowledgable fans, a coach that likes to pass the ball, good pass blockers, good recievers, a good tight end, a great defense..etc..etc..etc..The Jets are also out..My sources indicate that Manning wants no part of that drama queen coach.

Like Indy is a major metro city?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Mar 2012 20:13 #26 by FredHayek
Actually is Elway and fox can convince Peyton that Denver is actually a pretty warm city to play games, most games alst year were around 50 degrees F.

11 Mar 2012 20:48 #27 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos set up a meeting with Payton Manning tonight
LIVE UPDATE: My sources within the Manning Camp indicate to me that he's leaning hard towards Arizona tonight..Very hard

The Broncos and the city of Denver just can't compete with the likes of KC and Tempe

12 Mar 2012 06:25 #28 by FredHayek
Personally I think Miami makes the most sense. Much better base of talent than Denver, KC & Arizona, but Espn's insiders think the broncos have the best chance.

12 Mar 2012 17:21 #29 by LOL
Could VL be wrong again? :)

Sources: 95% chance he will go with the Broncos, still considering every option, but was very impressed with the Broncos. Go Broncos and Manning to the Super Bowl!

VL's sources scooped again!
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/ ... etail.html

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Mar 2012 20:06 #30 by ScienceChic
Tim Tebow Reportedly Will Be Traded If Peyton Manning Chooses Denver Broncosr
March 11, 2012, by Web Staff

The Denver Broncos' pursuit of free-agent quarterback Peyton Manning has come of a bit of surprise to many, but what isn't surprising is that if the Broncos are able to land Manning, then incumbent starter Tim Tebow would reportedly be traded.

According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, the Broncos would have no intention of keeping Tebow if they were to sign Manning, and while they wouldn't release the much-maligned lefty, they would make every attempt to trade him.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds