× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football-285 bound league

15 Nov 2010 09:51 #101 by RenegadeCJ
No biggie....I was hoping it would be fun for everyone, but it appears being dragged into a league doesn't make for good competition! Live and learn!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Nov 2010 09:54 #102 by ScienceChic
Thank goodness Sunshine Girl isn't in our league too - it'd be really confusing! ;)

Yeah - I'm playing my hubby this week and kicking his butt (for the moment - he has 2 WRs and a K tonight, damn Manning not throwing any TDs against the Bengals - how's that happen?)! My son's a little too young to play yet! :)

It has been fun Renegade! Hopefully next year there will be more interest with all the new members that have arrived since we set this up, and will arrive in the future!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Nov 2010 12:07 #103 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Thank goodness Sunshine Girl isn't in our league too - it'd be really confusing! ;)

Yeah - I'm playing my hubby this week and kicking his butt (for the moment - he has 2 WRs and a K tonight, damn Manning not throwing any TDs against the Bengals - how's that happen?)! My son's a little too young to play yet! :)

It has been fun Renegade! Hopefully next year there will be more interest with all the new members that have arrived since we set this up, and will arrive in the future!

Yeah I have enjoyed it too. I just really sucked at picking this year. It seems every week I benched a couple top scorers in exchange for someone who should have cleaned house but barely got any points. I lost a few close ones that way. I won this week because my opponent had 2 'bye' players including their quarterback. Made it an easy week.

16 Nov 2010 13:12 #104 by ScienceChic
This week really pissed me off - what, did the Redskins D just decide to not show up? I lost in both my leagues thanks to Vick, and had 21 and 32 point leads, respectively going into that game that did me no good. Maybe it's time to install a punching bag in my basement. Grrr.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Dec 2010 07:46 #105 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, first it was your son CG....now it is you. At least replace guys on IR!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

06 Dec 2010 09:57 #106 by ScienceChic
It's playoff time!

07 Dec 2010 16:44 #107 by ScienceChic
I can't believe I lost this week - 3 points out of Manning, ugh! I'm happy to have made the playoffs - missed it in my other league by one game (thanks to my hubby not throwing our matchup this week - I get no love!).

09 Dec 2010 14:32 #108 by ScienceChic
Don't forget to check your line-ups - playoffs start tonight! :woo hoo:

10 Dec 2010 15:17 #109 by RenegadeCJ
Wow SC....a marital smack down soon to happen! Love the 2 wk playoff between spouses! Gotta be fun around your house the next 2 weeks!!

10 Dec 2010 17:43 #110 by ScienceChic
Considering that in my other league, my last loss that kept me from the playoffs was against him, and he gloated b/c it gave him a first-round bye, I'm owed some payback!
File Attachment:
:woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds