× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football-285 bound league

08 Sep 2010 17:29 #41 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Fantasy Football-285 bound league
If anyone wants, I am okay with doing this tomorrow morning too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2010 06:09 #42 by ScienceChic
Holy crap, I am so blond!

My deepest apologies first off - I totally spaced it that I have a meeting this morning at 8:30am with my son's teacher and the assistant principal. I'm not sure how long it will take, but I'm guessing 9-9:30, back home by 9:45. If Renegade can move the draft time, would y'all be okay with starting at 10 instead? If it doesn't work, then it's okay to start without me, let it auto pick, or whatever.

I'm so sorry. I realize I'm mucking things up at the last minute...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Sep 2010 07:45 #43 by CinnamonGirl
I am fine with whatever time you guys want. :)

09 Sep 2010 08:09 #44 by RenegadeCJ

Science Chic wrote: Holy crap, I am so blond!

My deepest apologies first off - I totally spaced it that I have a meeting this morning at 8:30am with my son's teacher and the assistant principal. I'm not sure how long it will take, but I'm guessing 9-9:30, back home by 9:45. If Renegade can move the draft time, would y'all be okay with starting at 10 instead? If it doesn't work, then it's okay to start without me, let it auto pick, or whatever.

Time changed to 10....but that is the LAST TIME!! :bash :thumbsup:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

09 Sep 2010 09:11 #45 by RenegadeCJ
Everyone...Draft will happen at 10am. Work calls, and I have an emergency meeting I have to leave for now, so be nice to me and don't take all the good players! I set mine on autopick, so it shouldn't hold you up.

See ya on the dark side!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

09 Sep 2010 09:12 #46 by CinnamonGirl
Remind me. I just forgot the 9 AM one.

09 Sep 2010 09:16 #47 by RenegadeCJ

CinnamonGirl wrote: Remind me. I just forgot the 9 AM one.

You pick #6&7, I'd suggest you sign in now, so you can't forget! I'll be on the road, and have no idea what is happening!

09 Sep 2010 09:22 #48 by CinnamonGirl
I did. How did I end up last? LOL

09 Sep 2010 09:26 #49 by ScienceChic

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Holy crap, I am so blond!

Time changed to 10....but that is the LAST TIME!! :bash :thumbsup:

:Oops: I'm back and almost ready to go! Thanks Guys!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Sep 2010 09:27 #50 by CinnamonGirl
Hey, how much time do we have to pick. I have done no research at all.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds